Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Nfl

2K views 48 replies 10 participants last post by  keithTJ 
#1 ·
I have a lot of friend in the NFL and they are telling me to watch out for the Titans this year. The Titans happens to be one of the teams that I enjoy to watch along with the Steelers. Titans on top again this year and go to the Super Bowl

#3 ·
Steelhead said:
I think that it will be the STEELERS that win the Superbowl.
So Steelhead you wouldn't be biased would you? ;) I would like to see the Giants have a good season, but I'm not into the NFL enough to make predictions.

#4 ·
With the addition of Randel El gives them a major boost on offesne, now Heinz Ward doesn't have to be the main guy. I say it all rests on he bus. If he stays healthy and has a good year then I see having a good year, but actually winning:rolleyes: Sorry, as long as Kordell is pulling the trigger, No Super Bowl Victory.

#7 ·
RCHavok797 said:
I'm a huge Niners fan, so I say the Niners are going right through the Rams and into the Super Bowl.
Spurrier ripped them a new one last week and they are already complaining about him running up the score.

Gotta love 4th and 1 in fourth up by 25. Bomb...towndown!

I am gonna miss that guy.

#8 ·
Bucs do have a strong team, I have to question RB postion, who is the starter this year, and Alsott has been off the past two seasons. Also I Sapp having a helluva year. All the smack he's talking with Strahan, he'll take it on the field. You gotta love Sapp, heart and soul of that team.

#12 ·
keithTJ said:
Bucs do have a strong team, I have to question RB postion, who is the starter this year, and Alsott has been off the past two seasons. Also I Sapp having a helluva year. All the smack he's talking with Strahan, he'll take it on the field. You gotta love Sapp, heart and soul of that team.
RB is strong, Micheal pitman, alstot, and travis henry. Alstot didnt have an off year, dungy did. he never knew how to use him properly.

yea, you gotta love sapp but hes an jackazz. He actually causes more problems in the locker than a bag of cocaine and a 12 year girl. When hes in the spotlight, hes cool, funny and "go team", but behind the scenes, hes an azz.

#15 ·
I don't think Dungy was the problem, cause he is a very good coach. Tampa got on the Parcells parade and thought he may come back. Watch out for Indy also. Right now I'll say That Peyton Manning is the best Pocket passing qb in the league.

#17 ·
keithTJ said:

Yeah, I have some friends that play pro ball. Deion is a cool guy. He played at UofL, and I work in the Athletic Dept. So I get to form a relationship with a lot of athletes and it carries on after they leave.
cool. look me up if and when you head up this way if you want. i dont know of any trails yet, but im lookin

#19 ·
ill show you around the city. some good bars by fenway and the back bay. im trying to score tix for the opening day at cmgi/gillette/whatever theyre calling it now stadium. my buddy works for the company that built it and they have zillions of tickets floating around. hes on the list for 4 on that monday night game against the steelers. i was actually there for a world cup tuneup friendly match against the dutch. the stadium is freakin gorgeous. not a bad spot in the joint, concourse is huge and it is litterally large enough to fit the old foxboro stadium inside.

#20 ·
keithTJ said:
I don't think Dungy was the problem, cause he is a very good coach. Tampa got on the Parcells parade and thought he may come back. Watch out for Indy also. Right now I'll say That Peyton Manning is the best Pocket passing qb in the league.
Tampa only got on the parcells parade bc dungy couldnt get the job done. With all the talent the bucs have had through the late 90's and 2000s, its a wonder how bad they did. dungy was gutless and predictable and his offensive philosophy is mind numbing.

#22 ·
gatorfish said:

Tampa only got on the parcells parade bc dungy couldnt get the job done. With all the talent the bucs have had through the late 90's and 2000s, its a wonder how bad they did. dungy was gutless and predictable and his offensive philosophy is mind numbing.
I see him doing good things in Indy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.