~*~ NewHere. Confused by all the letter infront Forums for GCO ~*~ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > ~*~ NewHere. Confused by all the letter infront Forums for GCO ~*~

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 04-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Peter_B
2002 XJ Cherokee 

~*~ NewHere. Confused by all the letter infront Forums for GCO ~*~

Hello-

Might come across as a silly questions to you seasoned JF memebers but I'm puzzled. I have no manual so? Here's the skinny;

Only a few posts in gents yet I find myself confused my all the letter in front of the Forums Names for Cherokees.

Exactly where does my 02 Grand Cherokee Overlander 4.7 fit in?

XJ, WJ, Commander, Comanchee and so many others wtf what Forum has my vehicle information both technical and general, overall?

I appreciate the clarification. Thank you Guys

PeterB.

Peter_B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2014, 07:48 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

welcome

http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/misc/models.html
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
dakuda
Admin, Jeep in Pieces

1998 TJ Wrangler 

The forum description has model years:
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums [New Posts]
Forums for Grand Cherokees ZJ (1993 - 1998), WJ (1999-2004), WK (Since 05) and Commander XK ('05-Present)

If you have a 2002, it is a WJ.

2013 Dodge Charger | 1998 Jeep Wrangler | Ramsey Winches | www.dakuda.com
dakuda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #4
Peter_B
2002 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks J appreciate the post response brotha. Now fill me, your pulling my leg right hahahhaa Good one

Fyi I don't have a MBA, just a regular guys guy. LOl I'm more confused after reading that then I was prior to posting the question and I read it twice.

So please just enlighten me, where do I fall in with an 02 grand Cherokee Overlander 4.7

Interested in Tech, General etc. Thank you Guy, enjoy your evening.
Unread 04-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
Peter_B
2002 XJ Cherokee 

There you have it. Thank you Dakuda!

I wish it was a newer one, really liking those sweet Cherokees ... Sweet rides!

I think I'll go surfing around, spent a little time on it and learn more about the forums.

Thanks again.

PeterB.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.