New York (South Eastern Region) Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > New York (South Eastern Region) Jeep Club

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Bds suspension discount

Unread 08-26-2001, 01:48 AM   #1
EL

New York (South Eastern Region) Jeep Club

My buddy and I have decided we would like to stary a SE NY Jeep Club. There are very few of us that just want to get together and hang out and show off Jeeps. Not everyone has time for Jambo's that go on through off-road relics. I urge folks from the SE NY region to give me a buzz and see what we can come up with....it could be the start of a beautiful thing.

EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2001, 01:48 PM   #2
OhYeah

Hey El,

Glad to hear you guys want to put something together. I am currently in Stamford, CT as you know not far from SE NY. Maybe we can make it a tristate thing. I thought there would be one when I moved here but all I could find was an Eastern, CT club. Let me know if you guys are serious and I will definitely be on board.

Thanks bro,

O_O_O_O
o-I_ ___ _ I-o
(O IIIII O)
[_ O__O _ ]
{{}}}--o-{{{}}
{{}}} {{{}}
OoOoOoooOOOoOOO
(oO0O(oOo)0o0O0o()o
OhYeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2001, 08:43 PM   #3
EL

Hey man,
im glad to hear it. Right now there is about 5 guys in the Newburgh area...know the area?? anyhow, like i said...its not all about 4x4...some guys have their jeeps low and rimmed out. I just think we should have something in this area...keep in touch on this line and we will compile some emails and so forth and set up an emailing list. good??
Unread 08-27-2001, 09:26 PM   #4
EL

HEY MAN...there are some folks in the wheelin neighborhood catagory from the "New York, New Jersey area." Im thinkin this could be a good thing if we could work with them to see what we can do....look into and show some interest. hit me at elundy@hvc.rr.com if you want to talk seriously. later
EL
Unread 08-28-2001, 11:18 PM   #5
Moseley

I live in Middletown and would interested in alittle jeep club action. let me know if you guys are for real about this
Banks Power full exhaust
KC daylighters on windshield
Warn 5x7 55w on the Warn front bumper
Warn rear bumper and tire carrier
Driver Fx race seats
raingler sport handles
diamond plated rear corners
rhino-lined interior

Red Jeep Club Member #40
Moseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2001, 02:51 PM   #6
jeepsonly

Please, please create some sort of webpage for your club. A large portion of our visitors are looking for people to meet and go 4x4ing with and I can't refer them to you without a web page. Even if you use a free one at Jeepz.com or Geocities or Angelfire, etc.

Then visit my site and list your club in your state.

Best wishes,
Bill
jeepsonly is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.