New post apocalyptic zombie tv show - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > New post apocalyptic zombie tv show

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-22-2010, 03:07 AM   #61
alecmcmahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTJguy View Post
so. why is there only going to be 2 more episodes?!! didnt it just start.?
X2

What's that? 5-6 episodes ?

Unread 11-22-2010, 05:30 AM   #62
Fishbulb
2008 JK Wrangler 

The show's extreme popularity caught AMC totally unaware. After the the viewership of the premier was known they scrambled and were able to secure 13 more episodes with the stipulation shooting was to begin immediately.

I personally think this may be the best tv has offered in a long while. Very good story there.
Unread 11-22-2010, 08:14 AM   #63
pushead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post
The show's extreme popularity caught AMC totally unaware. After the the viewership of the premier was known they scrambled and were able to secure 13 more episodes with the stipulation shooting was to begin immediately.

I personally think this may be the best tv has offered in a long while. Very good story there.
However AMC is not planning on releasing the new episodes until October. They do not have an available time slot to air the show until then.
Unread 11-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #64
88beaterYJ
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Been watching every episode, it brings win.
()_) ()_)-o-)_)[/COLOR]
88beaterYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #65
willydigger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

It is eerily similar to the comic. When I saw they casted and promoted Amy's character I thought it would stray. I'm having a really good time.
Unread 11-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #66
s_man692000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfoxbody View Post
Watched it and enjoyed it.
Yeah the poor horse, but I did like the series. Reminded me alot of 28 days later with the whole hospital thing.
The beginning is similar to 28 days ,but keep in mind the comic books The Walking Dead was taken from were written long before 28 days .I am loving this series so far ,I will get it all on DVD once it is over and I am sure I will watch it again some time.
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #67
Keith
Admin

I wish they had at least one writer who would erase all the blatantly unbelievable items, like cutting your entire hand vs thumb, and not include comically stupid stereotypes. Show has a lot of promise but some crackpot writers.

The beginning was a terrible rip from 28 Days Later. I wish they took the viral aspect too, this show is more supernatural.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #68
Hellbound13
2008 JK Wrangler 

The show did not rip the hospital scene from 28 days later. This comic book was out before 28 days later and had that scene in it.
Hellbound13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #69
toates89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I wish they had at least one writer who would erase all the blatantly unbelievable items, like cutting your entire hand vs thumb, and not include comically stupid stereotypes. Show has a lot of promise but some crackpot writers.

The beginning was a terrible rip from 28 Days Later. I wish they took the viral aspect too, this show is more supernatural.
very good call on only having to cut off thumb.

another crackpot idea is breaking a window of a challenger and starting it with a screw driver. chips of keys needed to start. and no way in hell are you getting it to start with a screw driver. it would have been better if the writer made it out to be that someone left the keys in it
toates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #70
Trav79
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89 View Post

another crackpot idea is breaking a window of a challenger and starting it with a screw driver. chips of keys needed to start. and no way in hell are you getting it to start with a screw driver. it would have been better if the writer made it out to be that someone left the keys in it

So, aside from the millions of zombies, the show should be as real as possible?
Trav79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #71
toates89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav79 View Post
So, aside from the millions of zombies, the show should be as real as possible?
come on man you know what i mean.

most action movies are completely unreal. but i still wish they would reload once in a while
toates89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #72
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

I remember when I killed my first zombie, I stood there for a good 30 seconds waiting for this weird voice to say "HEAD...SHOT", I was kind of bummed then nothing happened.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #73
Keith
Admin

Yes I think they should go to painstaking deal to make the show as real as possible. Then it's a good show, you get lost it in. Every couple of minutes going "wow, that's completely unbelievable" ruins it for me and I would guess a lot of others.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #74
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89 View Post

Not to mention that most alarms are equipped with a started kill feature, so the car would have never started anyway. Then you get the, well let's use noise to draw them toward the car and away from the store. It worked, awesome, now let me drive this thing back to our holdup, siren wailing and the whole nine...uh hello *******, what did you think was going to happen.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 04:36 AM   #75
unclewilson2
2002 TJ Wrangler 

whats the big deal with the guns! !!!!!!!!!!![Reuters) - The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said. .............................................so we loose 90 % of the population 100 guns per person why fight for them!
unclewilson2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.