New Jeep club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > New Jeep club

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-26-2008, 04:54 AM   #1
sportster1968
2004 TJ Wrangler 

New Jeep club

Hello, I just moved to RockHill South carolina a few months ago and was looking everywhere and noticed that there is no jeep club in this area. I am putting the word out that those intrested please pm me. I would like to set up a time and place for a meeting to get this club started. Open discussion and planning rides are of importance. All welcome and family enviroment highly recommended as i have young children and the whole family enjoys the outdoors. http://jeepspace.jeepforum.com/sportster1968

Last edited by sportster1968; 09-03-2008 at 12:47 PM..
sportster1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds like a good idea. Is Spartanburg to far from ya. Let me know what you have in mind.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 06:52 AM   #3
sportster1968
2004 TJ Wrangler 

spartanburg is about 65-75 miles from rock hill. Trying to spark intrest i've seen a ton of jeeps here and seems like no outlet for them. Trips to national forrests, poker runs, scavenger hunts, jeep shows.

Last edited by sportster1968; 09-02-2008 at 06:41 AM..
sportster1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.