Need help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Need help

RCI FUEL CELL BRACKET - Perfect for the back of your JeepARTEC LABOR DAY SALE - 15% offNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 09-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
godzilla1173

Need help

Hi, i know this may seem minor but i am very angry over this. i recently purchased RBP steps through 4wd.com. they came with a huge scratch, and are apparently now made with crap stickers unlike welded/bolt on accents like advertised and in previous models. Ive called and taken it up with the company but im not sure if they will make the actual steps i wanted, does anybody have any suggestions where i can find the ones im looking for, or something similar to the RBP Steps. Ive attached images of scratch, the product i thought i was ordering and what i actually got. Im new to using a forum so i apologize if im in the wrong category.

2image.jpeg  
1image.jpeg

3image.jpeg

4image.jpeg

5image.jpeg

godzilla1173 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.