need a foot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > need a foot

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-22-2003, 01:47 PM   #1
domdan69

need a foot

All I need is a foot...old clutch fluid is drained...wrenches are sitting beneath the jeep with hose attached and cup to catch fluid...all I need is a foot to push the clutch pedal.
Middle of the project...easiest part, and I cant find a foot to help me. This sucks. Everyone has dissappeared. I hate being powerless by one lousy foot for a pedal.

93 YJ I6 4.0 custom welded aluminum front fender, herculined , 33" 12.50 15x8 BDS 2" suspension, M.O.R.E. Boomerang shackles, Teraflex disco's, Flattened and hacked out wells, electric fan to replace stock fan.WARNx8000i,high-lift jack,relocated mirrors
domdan69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2003, 07:58 PM   #2
UglySkunk

pull off your shifter cover and the plate that it screws in to, one person can bleed the clutch easily then

my jeep can fly can yours

[B]if you don't know about cages or spiked tang sit down and shutup[/B]
UglySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2003, 10:54 PM   #3
Kev
Master of the Obvious

Quote:
Originally posted by UglySkunk
pull off your shifter cover and the plate that it screws in to, one person can bleed the clutch easily then
That's how I did it - works pretty slick if you are in a bind.

"We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." FDR

Blue Jeep Club Member #4
92 Canyon Blue Wrangler YJ 4.0L - with some fun goodies
Kev is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.