National Topless Day Feb. 3rd 2009 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > National Topless Day Feb. 3rd 2009

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Closed Thread
Unread 11-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #31
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro95 View Post
Isn't February 3rd a Tuesday in 2009? I'm thinking it should be on a Sunday again, maybe the first Sunday in February again...that would be February 1st, or we could do the second Sunday in Februay, the 8th?

I'll be needing my second annual national topless day sticker too.
i think its better that its on a week day as people will be out and about. last year it was on a weekend so alot of people didnt have anywhere to go. i say we keep it to a specific date so that its anticipated each year on the same day.

Unread 11-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #32
sharpie
go to driveautogear.com!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Deidrick View Post
So Brian you ended up with a mini?
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...52#post6062252

Check out our shirts in the Vendor Display Forum!

- Brian
Drive Auto Gear
Drive Auto Gear Website

Like us on Facebook!

XJ Writeups:
| DOORLESS IN A 97+ | D44 SWAP | REBUILDING A CV DRIVESHAFT | HOME-BREWED CENTER CONSOLE
Unread 11-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #33
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKiller View Post
i think its better that its on a week day as people will be out and about. last year it was on a weekend so alot of people didnt have anywhere to go. i say we keep it to a specific date so that its anticipated each year on the same day.
Work will keep me out of it then. Oh, well.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Unread 11-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #34
06camarodude
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey, if you guys need someone to help head up the planning of the event, I can help out. I didn't own a Jeep last time this happened, but this year, COUNT ME IN!!!! lol I probably won't win, but I'll definitely put up a challenge for whoever does!! It gets DARN COLD here, and I'm crazy, so maybe I'll pull it off. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsapo View Post
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Matthew 7:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
That's a pretty decent crawl ratio, tell Matthew congrats. :2thumbsup:
Unread 11-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #35
Al3xz0rZ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'll play.

l_______
/l ,[_____],
l---L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Unread 11-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #36
blackbndt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in, It will be freezing here in Idaho! Most Likely Snowing. I'll have to go buy that " Lime Green Borat Mankini". Bring it
Unread 11-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #37
06camarodude
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbndt View Post
I'm in, It will be freezing here in Idaho! Most Likely Snowing. I'll have to go buy that " Lime Green Borat Mankini". Bring it
I think I'm going to keep it legal and at least wear a Speedo. Nude driving is frowned upon in most places. . . lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsapo View Post
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Matthew 7:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
That's a pretty decent crawl ratio, tell Matthew congrats. :2thumbsup:
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:16 AM   #38
digitalcox
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in for this. It sounds like fun.

I wish this was last week, PA was in the low 20's.
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:26 AM   #39
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

I'm in I'll be taking a trip up north around that time. Its gonna suck

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #40
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Ill cut the top of my xj off and do it. The piece of crap just sits there and nobody will buy it anyways

My Build Thread
JK Tech
Unread 11-25-2008, 08:08 AM   #41
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

I saw a guy on the way to work this morning in a Rubi with no top and just a bikini. He stopped at the same gas station and I asked him if he was that hard core. He said Nope, His hardtop got destroyed in a collision from the rear ( it was pushed in about 4-5" ) and that the next day someone stole the doors while he was at Walmart. I said that sucks dude. He just shrugged and said insurance is covering all of it. But he says he wished the would hurry the hell up before winter really sets in. BTW it was 36 this morning and had rained all night I felt for the poor man. But still had to chuckle.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
Unread 11-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #42
Jetscuh
O rly?

Why the **** does this happen in February. All of you lucky ****s down South don't care but I am pretty sure it will still be freezing here.
Unread 11-25-2008, 09:32 AM   #43
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetscuh View Post
Why the **** does this happen in February. All of you lucky ****s down South don't care but I am pretty sure it will still be freezing here.
That's the point smarty pants.. stop being a wuss.

Unread 11-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #44
ShinySideUp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm up for it ... I just hope I can get my top back on. The destructions say to exercise caution if it's below 50*, and it's a safe bet it will be well below that.

I'd also vote for a weekend date - it's dark when I go to work, and dark when I get home.

Is there a "[B]Black Jeep [/B]Club?"

[URL="http://www.militaryjeepers.com"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]militaryjeepers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] [SIZE="4"]club member #254[/SIZE]

Unread 11-25-2008, 10:14 AM   #45
AlTheKillerr

if i run it ill set something up so that everyone will be happy. maybe a choice between the weekend or a week day
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.