National Topless Day Feb. 3rd 2009 - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > National Topless Day Feb. 3rd 2009

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Closed Thread
Unread 12-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #181
AlTheKillerr

i dont know. i havent really thought about that yet

AlTheKillerr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #182
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Only if there chicks
Camo Deere is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #183
Butchy_Boy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yea so I'm in Western/Central MA... We just had an ice storm lol and I drive 75 miles each way to work <.< if it's nice out I might just go and ride topless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreismore69 View Post
ha! now I'm not saying I don't love our cherokee or that I haven't seen a few good looking cherokees, but either you are giving your xj too much credit or you've done 4x4'd yourself retarded, girls don't drop em for cherokees, now wranglers on the other hand...:rofl:
Butchy_Boy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #184
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm In, It's gonna be a cold one here on the east coast! we need more points for bein cold and subtract if its hot!
2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
TanTJ04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 03:19 PM   #185
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roperidewrestle View Post
we need more points for bein cold and subtract if its hot!
No! What a stupid idea

Camo Deere is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #186
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Fine by me. Topless day here we come. Now if I can get my girlfriend to be topless in the topless jeep in the snow would that be bonus points.....................................Not that I could get her to do it....................so what if I hire a hooker.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #187
AlTheKillerr

naked women in a topless jeep in snow wins automaticly. of course you have to be in the pic as well but you cannot be nude
Unread 12-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #188
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Well if I can't be nude seems like a waste of a perfectly good hooker. Does MJB have any dead hookers laying around I could prop up in the jeep

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #189
Marine_Mike
1991 YJ Wrangler 

All us SE MI ppl should get a convoy going for the Topless day. Oh... and the word is spreading.... it's now happening in the militaryjeepers forum.
Marine_Mike is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #190
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine_Mike View Post
All us SE MI ppl should get a convoy going for the Topless day. Oh... and the word is spreading.... it's now happening in the militaryjeepers forum.
awesome! thats what i was hoping for
Unread 12-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #191
metal_kid17
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Definitely in. Ohio tends to be rather cold in February lol.
Unread 12-16-2008, 03:28 AM   #192
Butchy_Boy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

So if it's a chick naked in the Jeep you get extra points... but you can't be naked in the Jeep..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreismore69 View Post
ha! now I'm not saying I don't love our cherokee or that I haven't seen a few good looking cherokees, but either you are giving your xj too much credit or you've done 4x4'd yourself retarded, girls don't drop em for cherokees, now wranglers on the other hand...:rofl:
Butchy_Boy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2008, 06:57 AM   #193
her99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

you got it!

Her TJ

www.indyorv.com
her99TJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #194
Richmond88yj
Eat, Sleep, Jeep

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in again.

(Got a letter from the local HOA on my sticker from last year)

Oh, you bet your *** I'm in again
Richmond88yj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #195
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchy_Boy View Post
So if it's a chick naked in the Jeep you get extra points... but you can't be naked in the Jeep..?
yeah because naked dudes are gross. if i see one man butt or penis youre out but the more naked chicks there are the better. those will have to be PMed to me so that this thread stays family friendly
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.