National Topless Day - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > National Topless Day

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 01-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #151
AlTheKillerr

i drove around topless tonight for work. its ~22* and wasnt bad at all. my fingers hurt but thats about it. i wish i could have seen the looks on peoples face though going through town. tomorrow it will be snowing when im going to work so bet your *** ill be driving with my skiing goggles on. maybe i should put down the windshield?? i want to get pulled over by a cop just to ask what the hell im doing.... man i cant wait to see these pictures from everyone. if you throw some extra pics in that are funny such as buying an ice cream while its snowing or something ill consider giving extra points. i do know what i want to do but theres no way im going to.

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #152
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I went topless a few weeks ago on accident. My gf wanted to buy a table and I had to drop the top to get it home. I forgot to put it back up and was running late for work. It was 15degrees when I left work and *snowing.

*if you are from the south then it was snowing. If you are from the north, then there were a few flakes.
Unread 01-30-2008, 07:53 AM   #153
MillerTimeTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i just checked the forecast and am extremely disappointed that its going to be in the fifties, was hoping for much colder and maybe some freezing rain or snow.

My top is rarely on, even last month in new york for christmas i drove all the way home with the top off, although i will admit i wore a sweatshirt and a coat starting around harrisburg pa

a
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #154
Rookie130
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNastyZULU22
It's kind of not fair, considering people who live in northern states have the upper hand against people in the southern states.

Like for instance. 2 people could strip their jeeps to the max (Getting max points) and they could be naked (max points), and they could take pictures to prove it for the extra 5. BUT the deciding factor is the temperature. What if one guy lived in ME and one in TX? Hands down that the ME guy would win just because he lives in the cold area.

You need to figure a better point system.
First off...

Life isn't fair!

Second...

Those in the Southern States (where the women are hotter) will just have to pack their Heeps with MORE scantily clad women to be able to compete!
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #155
ronprice

I went snow wheeling last sat. Topless ,doorless and even hatless here in Mid Mi. 14" of snow in the woods and we had a great time. I'm true jeepin all the time. I will gladly wheel open on the 3rd Cold /rain or shine.

Last edited by ronprice; 01-30-2008 at 10:13 AM..
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:03 AM   #156
ronprice

I will wheel in above the knee shorts and ankle socks only ( bare metal pedles) All around my proporty and send lots of pics and post a video too. if wanted Then I'll make a snow angel dressed the same way for a lifer.
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #157
Keyser328
1982 CJ7 

You need bonus points based on the generation of the Jeep. A CJ with the stock heater motor in below freezing weather is brutal.
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #158
The Rat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al The Alien
i do know what i want to do but theres no way im going to.
I know what you're thinking. And if I can get the assistance I need to get the hardtop off...I'll do it.
Unread 01-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #159
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rat
I know what you're thinking. And if I can get the assistance I need to get the hardtop off...I'll do it.
what? youre going to pull up to dary queen in nothing other than boxers, a fur lumber jack fur hat and bright orange ski goggles while its snowing and ask for an ice cream then have the person pose for a picture while handing you the ice cream? with the front window down?
Unread 01-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #160
ThUmPeRcOn
2003 TJ Wrangler 

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USOH0156_f.html
Unread 01-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #161
AlTheKillerr

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...m=recentsearch

and i have to drive around tonight
Unread 01-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #162
red rubi
So long pal!

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I usually go skiing on Sundays, Man they are going to think I'm nutz...what a woot!!!
red rubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #163
AlTheKillerr

Unread 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM   #164
ThUmPeRcOn
2003 TJ Wrangler 

How about a video clip! That would be concrete proof then a pic holding feb 3rd news paper showing the date?
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:15 PM   #165
AlTheKillerr

video clip of what?for me going through the drive through?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.