JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   National Topless Day (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/national-topless-day-511758/)

AlTheKillerr 01-24-2008 04:09 PM

National Topless Day

So last winter we (the wrangler people for the most part) were talking about going topless for a day or two this winter. We never set a date and I was wondering if anyone is still up for it?

National Topless Day Feb 3rd!

There may be a prize

the point system so far:

no top 10 pts
no doors 5 pts
1 pt for every * below 75 (we will judge this off of the high of the day from weather.com unless you can prove otherwise)
for each article of clothing missing 5 pts (standerd clothing includes shirt/jacket/pants/gloves/beany or hat/socks/shoes/underwear)(must have proof!!!)
the reason for the above is to try and make it fair for those who are in warm weather
to enter the point system a picture is required! i know itll be hard to prove that you drove around with just pictures but the better you can prove that you did drive around topless ill add an extra 5 pts to your score. an example would be a picture at your house then one at work or the store then back at your house.
5 pts if its raining or snowing
10 pts for the windsheild down
if you wear shorts rather than pants and said shorts are at the knee or above ill count that as 5 pts on the clothing score
as of right now there may or may not be a prize. if someone is willing to set up a prize please let me know

The point system and or rules may be changed so check back often!

One Year Membership to the winner!

if you are a lifer and you win we'll figure something out :cheers2:

It seems i may have not been completely clear or maybe i just assumed this but, whatever you wear while driving is what you need to wear for the picture! which is the point of this. if you drive around naked then thats what should be in the picture. same goes fully clothed. once again this is a family friendly forum so please refrain from posting full blown nude shots! if i find out you were cheating you will no longer be in the running for the prize. if i find out alot of people are cheating then no one wins and you ruin it for everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To View Current Entries:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/national-topless-day-entries-515527/

mattman8706 01-24-2008 04:13 PM

it sure is cold out....
it should only be one day if it is

mall0y 01-24-2008 04:13 PM

Damnit, I was expecting something else when I first read this... :rofl:

gtowngirl 01-24-2008 04:15 PM

It's pretty cold here right now...could I at least wear pasties so that I don't put anyone's eye out?

AlTheKillerr 01-24-2008 04:15 PM

i can do a day. there isnt snow here for the next few days so im good to go. only requirement is that you have to take a picture of you and the jeep so we know its topless

Edit: if you want you can wear panties...

gtowngirl 01-24-2008 04:18 PM

Oh, you want the Jeep topless....silly me

mall0y 01-24-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al the killer

I think she said pasties...

* Pasties (sing. 'pastie') are adhesive coverings applied to conceal a woman's or a man's nipples, often at a strip club. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasties

shunt 01-24-2008 04:20 PM

When is the date..?

AlTheKillerr 01-24-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mall0y
I think she said pasties...

* Pasties (sing. 'pastie') are adhesive coverings applied to conceal a woman's or a man's nipples, often at a strip club. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasties

didnt notice that :laugh:

not sure when the date is that why i wanted to bring this back up so we all can agree on a date

gtowngirl 01-24-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al The Killer

Better put those on my shopping list.:laugh:

SGT Superman 01-24-2008 04:35 PM

How about Febuary 3rd, same day as the Super Bowl

JAW_WRANGLER 01-24-2008 04:35 PM

For about a week it was in the lower 30's here and i had my top off all week.

TXjeepTJ 01-24-2008 04:37 PM

i wont even roll my windows down if its 50degrees. too use to 100+ degrees

AlTheKillerr 01-24-2008 04:39 PM

Feb. 3rd sounds good to me. anyone else?

MissMurder 01-24-2008 04:40 PM

I'm down as long as it isn't snowing here. We're supposed to get snow this weekend, (that's what they always say) and I really wouldn't want to shovel out the interior!

The time now is 12:54 PM.