Nascar - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Nascar

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #31
jrskblx125

Ryan Newman... I'd love to see someone get in his face the dudes like 6'2 250. and could probably design a better car of tomorrow than these dinks came up with...

4.5" RUSTYS coils, 3" BDS leaf packs+ 1.25" RE Shackle
Dunlop Mud Rovers... 33x12.5s on AR-767s FINALLY
UMASS LOWELL '09 ... mechanical engineering
jrskblx125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #32
Wildbill
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Well after seeing final practice for the Shootout it seems like Newman is back to old self.......... He crashed out a bunch of cars, and 24, 48 have to use back-up cars

Wildbill

[COLOR=blue]Blue Jeep Club Member #23[/COLOR]

'92 [COLOR=blue]Blue[/COLOR] YJ 4.0 HO, 5spd.
'04 [COLOR=silver]Bright Silver[/COLOR] Liberty Sport 4X4 3.7L Stock for now
[URL]www.peaceriverjeepers.com[/URL]

What do a Divorce in Alabama, A Tornado in Kansas and a Hurricane in Florida all have in common?.....No matter what someone is fixin' to lose a trailer
Wildbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #33
MattTheMudder
Ask Mr. Owl

1999 TJ Wrangler 

I love Nascar. Keep in mind I'm from NY originally. I know it's not simply turning left, that's very naive. I like the close racing and frequent position changes. I love most forms of motorsports. Offroad racing, road racing in all forms, rally racing, supercross, dirt track racing, drag racing, etc... I love all racing

edit - Wow I just re-read that and it sounds like a bunch of simple sentences written by a first grader. I was gonna edit it, but I'll leave it for a good laugh

Unread 02-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #34
kairo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN

win
kairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #35
MattTheMudder
Ask Mr. Owl

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo View Post
LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN RIGHT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN LEFT TURN
I fixed it
Unread 02-09-2008, 06:16 AM   #36
99green sport

Robby Gordon fan here too....used to be a huge Wahd Buhton fan, but he's been benched again this year. lol
Unread 02-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #37
conifers4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Glad to see Ward Burton has two fans now
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:01 AM   #38
jay-h
1989 YJ Wrangler 

alternative

if NASCAR is too boring, check out LeMons:

http://www.cdglobal.net/nizam/lemons...ons2007-5.html

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/11/2...gs-and-stories

looks like lots of fun
jay-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #39
jbrem
2005 WK 

Used to be more of a fan...not so much today. Gotta pull for Kenseth whenever I watch, though, he grew up in a town 7 miles from the town I grew up in. He's a pretty calm and quiet guy too.
jbrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #40
Elwood
2006 LJ Wrangler 

While I am a big Jr. fan, the past few years it is just hard for me to watch a full race. Too much "soap opera" and it is WAY over analyzed. The sport really changed after Dale Sr. died.

I would love to see Jr. win a championship, but the best NASCAR races are on ESPN Classic!

BTW, what is up with the new "ricer wing" on the trunk lid? Is that Toytota's contribution to the sport or a new Knight Rider thing???
Unread 02-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #41
MoJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by conifers4 View Post
Glad to see Ward Burton has two fans now
I'm not a fan of him but I do love to hear him talk!
My Jeep
MoJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #42
MattTheMudder
Ask Mr. Owl

1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm a Tony Stewart fan. Also a fan for Bobby Labonte and Denny Hamlin. Honestly, most of the drivers are good guys. I don't like the Busch brothers though.
Unread 02-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #43
GADawgFan
2001 TJ Wrangler 

#43 - Bobby Labonte.......he's slowly bringing the Petty organization to a better place. I also like the CAT car, Dave Blaney. Got to pull for the underdog.
GADawgFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #44
GasAxe
1983 CJ5 

I like Clint Boyer. Any guy who finishes on his roof, then climbs out of his car pissed that he lost a few positions, is the kind of fiery competitor NASCAR needs.

Jaques Villeneuve will be fun to watch. I liked him in open wheel cars.

A rumour I heard - The Busch series (or whatever it's called now) is considering converting to production style cars in 2010 or 2011. The cars? The Mustang, the Camaro and the Challenger.
And by the look of his avatar and name... not a hippie.
GasAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #45
tj03clipper

I'D LIKE TO SEE NASCAR (NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR STOCK CAR AUTO RACING) BE SUED BY THE FANS FOR FALSE ADVERTISING....SHOW ME A STOCK CAR OUT THERE! I COULD UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR PUTTING SOME SAFETY MEASURES INTO THE SPORT, ie. SAFETY BELTS, ROLL CAGES, ETC. BUT ANYMORE IT'S THE SAME CAR FOR EVERYONE.... MAYBE I'M JUST SHOWING MY AGE, BUT I LONG FOR THE DAYS OF WIN ON SUNDAY, SELL ON MONDAY!
tj03clipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.