My dreams about my ex gf are weird. Can I have help - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > My dreams about my ex gf are weird. Can I have help

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 01-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #16
LURCH634
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My first love turned out to be a F-ing Whore... So your on your own

LURCH634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
bradyman1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

We all go through something like this at one time or another. You are just unconsciously reminiscing about your past. This will go on for a while but it will pass. You are as normal as any of the rest of us, and it will all be good. Leave her behind. Do not call her. There is a reason that she is in the past. This will l happen to you from time to time, expecially at times that make you remember how it use to be (deaths etc.). It is normal!
I find that my hobby of strangling people to death really collides with my hobby of not being in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duayne77 View Post
I beat my dog every chance I can get, and you know what, I enjoy it.
bradyman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
Divinitous
Disgruntled Jeepforum'er

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducksguts View Post
Call her if you can. Just to see what she is up to. See what happens.
I vote this, however I would be a complete *** to her if the conversation doesn't go your way. This way there's never the "maybe I can see what she's up to" situation later on cause she'll still hate you. Therefor leaving you with the knowledge that things are gone, over and will never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Ferrari
"The Jeep is Americas only real sports car!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlaine
"Jeeps do not make jeepers, jeepers make Jeeps."
Divinitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #19
RickHonzaRubicn
2005 TJ Wrangler 

this no longer exists

Last edited by RickHonzaRubicn; 01-05-2010 at 04:35 PM..
RickHonzaRubicn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #20
cjwdzr
1985 CJ7 

my 2 cents... first question i have is why did you break up in the first place?

if it was for a stupid reason then calling her might not be a bad idea... but if it was because it just didn't work between the two of you then the chances of it working now are slim.

i went through it just like a lot of others... that's just my opinion from my own experience.
cjwdzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #21
spife7980
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHonzaRubicn View Post
stop being a P ussy. this is jeep forum not some one please take my tampon out of my vag forum.
GTFO! Who invited this guy? O and mods, he's defeating the language filter :ban:
I agree with the call her just to see what's up. The mind is a crazy thing with a knack for instincts like that. No telling what's going on.
JCR Stage 2 Sliders, IRO Trans Skid, Carolina Drive shaft, IRO exhaust
spife7980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
stop being a P****. this is jeep forum not some one please take my tampon out of my vag forum.
I just wanted to quote you (family friendly like) before you get banned, because that hit me funny.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #23
jbrem
2005 WK 

Obviously you never got past her when she broke up with you. I'm not sure I buy into the "you never get over your first love" crap. Sounds like a cop out to me. You've been with 20 (!!!) girls since then (not necessarily bumping uglies), doesn't mean you've healed from the first one. You're just covering it up with all those other girls.

Hell I still dream occasionally about my ex (and some are pretty "intense" if you catch my drift) but the feelings are looooong gone. I usually wake up and think "wtf was that?!". It's been awhile though. You can't move on from a girl and be with a new one at the same time.
jbrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #24
zac87
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I totally feel ya dude...my first love was last year. I mean she was just awesome but her parents found out about us *ahem* and they ended it which was BS. We still saw each other secretly and i wrote her letters and bought her a phone. Then her weirdo parents found out and called my parents twice as if they cared. now idk what she's doing and I've had no closure or anything...that'll really f*** you up..its been about 3 months now and i haven't really dated anyone since. I haven't found anyone like her. I'd see what she's up to if i were you
'97 TJ, 4.0L 5 speed, locker in front, Skyjacker 4in suspension, BFG AT 33x12.5, black cragar soft 8's, Bushwacker flares, Quick dicos, hardtop/doors, Safari doors, 2002 wrangler seats, tube bumpers front and rear, Skyjacker steering stabilizer, Tuffy glove box, cheap foglights, new paint ;)

SOLD: '88 YJ, 4.2L 5 speed, 31 bogs, KC fogs, herculined inside, straight piped
zac87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #25
pushead

Forget the dreams. I keep dreaming about a girl I havent seen in just over 12 years. I pulled her up on face book yesterday and then pulled a picture of her kid. Guess who the kid looks like? To make it harder the kid was born just over 38 weeks after we saw each other for one last time at bike week. You do the math.
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #26
chumpmann
2008 JK Wrangler 

Isnt This what facebook and myspace are for? Look her up!

¡ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Other Jeeps...
1994 YJ - 2.5" RC lift, 31x10.5 BFG AT

Hers - '07 XK
chumpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
Otahyoni

I still think about my first girlfriend once in a while, even though that was about 13 years ago...

I'm happily married now and wouldn't have it any other way.

Do kinda wonder how her life has changed in the past 13 years...
Otahyoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #28
ANGJetMech
2001 WJ 

Quote:
stop being a P ussy. this is jeep forum not some one please take my tampon out of my vag forum.
[SIZE="3"]"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post"
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"]Air Force Jeep Club- Tail# JF064NG[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Black Bettys Build Thread[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] -----> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752646[/url][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
ANGJetMech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #29
RickHonzaRubicn
2005 TJ Wrangler 

ok ok ok im sorry. it was just a joke. just trying make light of it. women break our hearts and it sucks man. seriously look her up on myspace or facebook. hope all goes well for you bud
RickHonzaRubicn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #30
Moses2564
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Stop living in the past. Be happy with who you are with.

The only thing I see here, is that maybe you truly aren't happy with the girl you're with, and you are just looking for some sort of avenue for escape, which is fine. Call the ex and see what happens, but if you're rejected don't feel bad about it. Oh, and don't tell her about the dreams, could come across as creepy.
1997 Arctic Cat ZRT 600

Check out my build thread!
Moses2564 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.