Muddy Buddys Jeep Club member dies at 42! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Muddy Buddys Jeep Club member dies at 42!

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 01-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
Mr. T
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Muddy Buddys Jeep Club member dies at 42!

William “Scott” Molton

William “Scott” Molton, 43, of Bellefontaine, died Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008, at Mary Rutan Hospital.

He was born in Bellefontaine on Aug. 17, 1964, a son of William E. and Marilyn Robinaugh Molton, who survive in Bellefontaine. On Oct. 10, 1992, he married the former Julie M. Grunninger, and she survives, along with a brother, Steve (Cynthia) Molton of Urbana; a sister, Patty (Dave) Rostorfer of Bellefontaine; a special niece, Marcy Sebring of Bellefontaine; special nephews, Ryan Sebring of Bellefontaine and Sam and Jacob Molton of Urbana; uncles Larry (Dianna) Robinaugh of Bellefontaine and Robert (Donna) Lynham of North Royalton; aunts Nancy Beaty of Arkansas, Nell Learch of Wanatah, Ind., and May Roberts of Morehead, Ky.; and his mother-in-law, Harriet Grunninger of Urbana.

He was preceded in death by maternal grandparents, Leroy and Martha Robinaugh, and paternal grandparents, Thomas and Hazel Molton.

For the past 13 years, he was dedicated to the Ohio Hi-Point Career Center, where he worked in the maintenance department.

He was a 1982 graduate of Bellefontaine High School and the Ohio Hi-Point Career Center. In 1984, he graduated from the University of Northwestern Ohio. He was a member of the Bellefontaine Lions Club and served two terms as president, seven terms as secretary, and was also chairman of the eye glasses program and a recipient of the Melvin Jones Fellow Award.

He was also a member of the Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club of Dayton. He enjoyed spending time with his niece and nephews, camping, driving his Jeep, and making toys with his woodworking hobby.

Scott, being a good-hearted person, made sure many driveways were snowplowed for neighbors during the winter season. He will be greatly missed by family, friends and his black Labrador, Missy.

Pastor John Ware conducts a funeral at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Eichholtz Funeral Home, Bellefontaine, where calling is from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday. Interment is in Bellefontaine Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be made to the Bellefontaine Lions Club Eye Glasses Fund. Express condolences at www.eichholtzfuneralhome.com.

for more info. please visit www.muddybuddys.net

Thanks!!

Scott was a great guy!! Great club member and a 100% Jeeper!!!

Mr. T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
EvilM0nkey
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Man I can't wait to see the Jeep that's waiting for me up there....
I'm jealous.
Sorry for the loss of your friend
Unread 01-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

wow that sucks, what was the cause?
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2008, 05:10 AM   #4
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey
Man I can't wait to see the Jeep that's waiting for me up there....
I'm jealous.
Sorry for the loss of your friend
You will get the same jeep you have now, only there you will have the time and money to build it and wheel it.

Sad to hear of the loss but know he is in a better place and is wheeling in the deep mud and big rocks.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
Dr. Righteous
1994 ZJ 

It is tough when someone dies in the prime of their life. He was only 2 years older than me.
'04 Durango Limited (the wife mobile)
'72 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus (Resto MoPar)
Dr. Righteous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.