The movie Rock Star - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The movie Rock Star

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockRubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 12-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

The movie Rock Star

Anyone know who did the songs on the movie Rock Star?

Unread 12-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
gloksrule
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Michael matiijevic from steelheart
gloksrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yup.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks
Unread 12-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #5
98GAXJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Also, "Stand Up & Shout" was sung by Jeff Scott Soto

98GAXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Stand up and shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.