Moral Dilema - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Moral Dilema

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #31
Rob99
You come back...one year!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
HE should appeal the unemployment. It is an insurance that is paid to assist the unemployed while they are looking for a job and everyone is entitled. If your son wins then he has won out over the company and their crappy methods. Also down the road at a job interview your son will be able to explain why he quit, and be able to back up his decision by the fact that the company tried to withhold his unemployment and upon appeal lost due to how they were doing him.
Plus at the appeal hearing he can discuss all the illegal activity going on to the government workers who love nothing better than to launch investigations.

Rob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #32
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

At this point, I will inform my son that he has the support of his parents and let him decide. In the end, it really isn't up to me. I do thank you all for your replies. Nice to hear opinions from many different angles

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.