Momentary Musings.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Momentary Musings....

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Momentary Musings....

The cat is giving me the stink-eye because I won't give her any more Fancy feast type wet food. And she is exceptionally adept at vocalizing her concerns.

There is no "Snooze Button" on a hungry cat.

Political correctness has rendered many old classics un-makeable in todays political climate.

The Duck Dynasty star has more class than Oprah. Both were recently "profiled" based on their looks, something that happens to every one of us every day. One laughed it off, one played the victim/race card. You be the judge of character.

Commercial Ads on TV and Serius radio are louder than the programs they interrupt. Who authorizes this? And who do we complain to?

The douchbag with the "TEA PARTIES ARE FOR LITTLE GIRLS" T-shirt I saw entering a local Starbucks this morning needs to grow a pair, stop wearing plaid golf shorts, stop driving driving a beat-up Subaru to save the world, and get a job. My taxes pay for your douchbaggery. Google "Jason" living the Rat Life for perspective.

Cats are perfectly capable of landing on their feet when thrown out the back door.

Feel free to add your own...

Unread 08-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I hate cats.

sent using the force

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
Indy

You can fix any cat problems with judicious use of high explosives.
Unread 08-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

To the piece of **** who deems it necessary to put bumpers stickers degrading my country and president all over his Ferd 350, who seemingly is clueless that he is dividing this country more than any president ever could.

Also, cats are worthless.
Unread 08-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #5
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

Me- What's the cat doing?

18 month son - Eatin'

Me- What else does the cat do?

Son - Poop.

Me - What else?

Son - Eat.

He gets it.
Unread 08-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I thought the Duck Dynasty thing was funny. Seems all high profile black celebrities or politicians these days all now have a new agenda since the whole Trayvon Martin thing.

I mean I've called the race card on a few people on this forum for actual racist comments, but hell, some people would think what I put above is racist these days lol.
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #7
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
I thought the Duck Dynasty thing was funny. Seems all high profile black celebrities or politicians these days all now have a new agenda since the whole Trayvon Martin thing.

I mean I've called the race card on a few people on this forum for actual racist comments, but hell, some people would think what I put above is racist these days lol.

you monstrous right wing bigot !

970001zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #8
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj View Post
you monstrous right wing bigot !

Unread 08-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Brave New World scared me, but not because of the genetic engineering and Soma distribution. It scared me because no society is outside ideological programming, so who's to say that one is better than the other?

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
Nafpu
2012 KK Liberty 

On the Starbucks theme, to the woman causing the line to back up so that you can gripe incessantly to the minimum-wage barista about how Corporate needs to have more gluten-free options in the food case because you are one of three people in the region who think it is more than just a fad diet: GTFO, and take you hairy-legged, progressive, hippie bulls--t with you! Some people have actual jobs that they need to get to...

My rant excludes those that might actually have an allergic reaction to gluten, but not those who read about it in O! magazine and think they do.
Nafpu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #11
Jeremy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafpu
On the Starbucks theme, to the woman causing the line to back up so that you can gripe incessantly to the minimum-wage barista about how Corporate needs to have more gluten-free options in the food case because you are one of three people to think it is more than just a fad diet: GTFO, and take you hairy-legged, progressive, hippie bulls--t with you! Some people have actual jobs that they need to get to...
This made my day, just thought I'd share that haha!
Jeremy89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
spacecoyote15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post
To the piece of **** who deems it necessary to put bumpers stickers degrading my country and president all over his Ferd 350, who seemingly is clueless that he is dividing this country more than any president ever could.

Also, cats are worthless.
I would never put a bumper sticker degrading my country on my truck your president however you can keep the change I'll keep my guns my money and my freedom and its a ferd 250.

Also yes cats are worthless
spacecoyote15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:15 AM   #13
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

when no mouses are around cats will hunt spiders
Unread 08-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #14
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Canned Chilis suck, but when served over Fritos, buried in Sharp Cheddar cheese, and nuked for a couple minutes, they can be allowed to suffice if nothing else is available. Provided the Tapatio, or it's better, is sprinkled on top.

One stop light in town has a 30 second red light and a 2 second green light. WTF?

Tourists should be required to pass a test of State Driving Laws (and common sense) before being allowed to cross State lines.

Per the comedian Gallagher: Everybody should have a suction cup "sticky" dart gun. When you see someone doing something stupid in their car, you get to shoot their car. Anybody with 5 or more sticky darts gets pulled over and issued a citation for stupidity... just because.
Unread 08-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #15
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

if you reverse the polarity on a vdo blower motor it runs in reverse

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.