Mod-Pod's speaker enclosures - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Mod-Pod's speaker enclosures

Introducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 09-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
ionakana
Grand Poobah

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Mod-Pod's speaker enclosures

Does anyone have the Mod-Pod speaker enclosures in their heep? What do you think about them? I'm trying to put some 5 1/4" speakers in mine somewhere. Any suggestions?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14136_01.htm

http://www.oddhammer.com/tutorials/d...debt_clock.swf

Live in Georgia? click here--> http://georgiacrawlers.com/
ionakana is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
LandRover
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Those seem like they'd work pretty good....I have the 'soundwedge' ones that go behind the seats, in front of the fender wells...they're not great with the top off, since they throw all the sound right into the back of the seats...you gotta turn it up pretty loud to hear it. If I was doing it again I'd probably get these instead.
Sliders, Goodyear Duratrac 33's
LandRover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Make your own, fiberglass is pretty easy to work with.
Unread 09-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #4
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have the centra-pod that mounts on the floor and infront of the shifters it holds 2 5-1/4's and the sound wedges with 6x9's behind the seats and it sounds great with the Top off and I can hear them at hiway speeds But there also powered by an amp when the hardtop goes back on I put my Sub and my other amp back in the jeep

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.