Misfire codes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Misfire codes

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
lesterana
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Misfire codes

I recently rebuild my Wrangler 2001, 4.0 6 cyl engine, and after the break in the engine begining to fail. The engine have no power and fail like bad spark plugs or spark plugs cables, but this engine have no spark plugs cables, instead it have a ignition coil rail. The scanner bring me the following codes, P0052, P0152, P0300, P0302, P0303, P0304. Those codes are related to oxigen sensor and cilinder misfire. Some people tell me that the problem is the coil but I'm not shure. When I stop the engine it work ok. Can anyone help me?

lesterana is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.