Miller Jeep Trail July 6, 2002- Pictures. Kirk, Alex, Jim, Paul, Dan, Stacy, 4 others - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Miller Jeep Trail July 6, 2002- Pictures. Kirk, Alex, Jim, Paul, Dan, Stacy, 4 others

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-07-2002, 08:45 AM   #1
CETROV

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Miller Jeep Trail July 6, 2002- Pictures. Kirk, Alex, Jim, Paul, Dan, Stacy, 4 others

Well-
We hit the Miller Jeep Trail on Saturday morning. Was a perfect wheeling day- started out from the flying J in Frazier Park- me, Alex, Jim, Dan and his wife Stacy, Jims friend Paul. A very cool group to wheel with. When we hit the trail head we ran into two more couples. They had not been on the Miller trail yet so we all hooked up together. We had 7 rigs, 10 people and one dog. The two couples we hooked up with should be checking out this site- I'm sorry but I can't remember their names- but they were a great group of people- had a great time.
Next time- a few more from here should hook up with us.

Unread 07-07-2002, 09:18 AM   #2
CETROV

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Link to the rest of the pictures. click here.
Unread 07-07-2002, 01:07 PM   #3
CETROV

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I had a good time!
Looking forward to the Last Chance run-
We should get a few more people to go- a few weeks notice?
Jim, Dan, Stacy, Paul,and the two other couples, hope you all can make the next run- (including the four others, and kelly? the dog) Great meeting you guys- Alex- was great wheeling with you again.
Looking forward to the next run!
Kirk
Unread 07-07-2002, 05:10 PM   #4
JIM79CJ7

Just a personal THANK YOU to all Who Joined us on this trip ! I had a blast I only wish My Jeep wasn't giveing me carberator problems ( I burned 31 gallons of fuel from santa clarita till end of trail ! ) Had a great time ! nice to put faces to the names . Looking forward to our next trip !

JIM

Custom Stuff--- [URL=http://www.JCfabanddesign.com]JC Fab & Design[/URL]
ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

1979 CJ7 / 304 /T 150 /HUGGER ORANGE PAINT JOB/ Lots of cool stuff
2003 Inca Gold Rubicon , <------ Sissy jeep :)
JIM79CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
JIM79CJ7

quote:
Originally posted by CETROV:
The two couples we hooked up with should be checking out this site- I'm sorry but I can't remember their names- but they were a great group of people- had a great time.

Kirk ,
We need to remember these people because those were te best Damn cookies I ever had !!!!!
JIM

ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

Unread 07-07-2002, 05:53 PM   #6
evilpsych

geez jim! 31 gallons! dang. I think I only burned about 3 or 4 on the trail after i tanked up at flying j. then drove to glendale from gorman and back to oxnard today and think i've still got about 10 gallons in the tank!.. thanks for the brake lines btw. they'll be put to good use shortly...

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2002, 05:55 PM   #7
evilpsych

yeah jim, we can tell you like your cookies.. :

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2002, 06:16 PM   #8
JIM79CJ7

I told you all it was running rich ! [Wink]

GOODTIMES !

JIM

ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

Unread 07-07-2002, 08:17 PM   #9
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

quote:
Originally posted by JIM79CJ7:
I told you all it was running rich ! [Wink]

GOODTIMES !

JIM

Jim - my new 360 is only getting 7.6 mpg - I would have loved to have made it up that way and wheeled with you folks but I'm not sure I could afford the fuel bill!
Unread 07-08-2002, 01:05 AM   #10
JIM79CJ7

I filled up about 40 miles from flying J then dumped 5 in on the trail then filled up at flying j at end of day . so technically I only used about 20 gallons on trip

JIM

Steve have you considered Fuel INjection kit yet ?

ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

Unread 07-08-2002, 05:44 AM   #11
'drack

Looks like a good time ! I got out yesterday and got dirty, so the weekend was complete(how can ya go thru the forth w/o wheeling [Wink] ?!?!).

Keith
Unread 07-08-2002, 10:58 AM   #12
Dan's YJ

I really need to get my internet hooked up again (at home).

Yes, we had a great time. I really love that stuff. And I now have a few battle scars on the rear panels (rear wasn't connected and it flexed a lot) but it's cool. I can live with them. Also, the pics don't really show how steep and tech. it really is. It was AWESOME.

I was also REALLY suprised that my wife liked it. Normally I have to be going 60 while hitting some whoops for her to have fun.

And those cookies were good. But looking at some of my pics I need to cut back on the snacks. Oh, and in the future, I only want to see head shots of me.. No more pics that show my tummy.

It was great meeting all of you. And we'll defin. be doing it again soon.
Dan's YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2002, 11:13 AM   #13
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

quote:
Originally posted by JIM79CJ7:
I filled up about 40 miles from flying J then dumped 5 in on the trail then filled up at flying j at end of day . so technically I only used about 20 gallons on trip

JIM

Steve have you considered Fuel INjection kit yet ?

Nothing is C.A.R.B. approved that works worth a crap!
Unread 07-08-2002, 03:55 PM   #14
gojurick

Mmmmm, dusty!!!!!

I'd love to drive down to the old stomping grounds for a ride sometime. Just give a few weeks notice. Looks like fun, never did the Miller trail.
gojurick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2002, 03:51 AM   #15
JIM79CJ7

Kirk
Are you working this weekend ? maybe a quick Saturday run ? Gonna straighten carb out friday

ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.