Military style air tanks, cheap!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Military style air tanks, cheap!!!

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-07-2002, 11:49 AM   #1
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Military style air tanks, cheap!!!

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...dware&start=11

Also check out some of the recovery gear, they have tow straps and other cool stuff for cheap!

04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2002, 04:53 AM   #2
s4b1106

Gee. I live just about 7 miles down the road from these guys. Guess I'll have to go check them out.
s4b1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2002, 02:20 PM   #3
JIM79CJ7

OH MY GOD ,
You had to go and post this sight. Do you realize how much trouble you have caused me !?? My wife will flip when she sees the bill for my first visit alone ! Boy i cant stop going to this place , now I understand the whole "shopping" thing !
THANX , JIM

Custom Stuff--- [URL=http://www.JCfabanddesign.com]JC Fab & Design[/URL]
ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

1979 CJ7 / 304 /T 150 /HUGGER ORANGE PAINT JOB/ Lots of cool stuff
2003 Inca Gold Rubicon , <------ Sissy jeep :)
JIM79CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.