merry freakin Christmas - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > merry freakin Christmas

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #91
04WJchick
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboarder View Post
All that country music is enough to turn anyone into a crazed killer.
You must be thinking Nashville then, not Memphis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowsrookie View Post
According to the new Jeep commercials, Wranglers are for women after they get their hair done at the salon.
04WJchick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #92
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04WJchick View Post
You must be thinking Nashville then, not Memphis.
I KNEW you would say that, to which I can only say, "What, you don't think a large portion of the people in Memphis - or TN as a whole - don't listen to country music??"
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #93
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet88 View Post
well im glad you got your jeep back justin! it could have been alot worse
thanks. it definitely could have been way worse, thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiacono View Post
ya justin sorry to hear that but its good you got it back and its good you didnt have the mods we had been talking about or else they would be gone too. theres always an open seat in my jeep though
thanks man.. let me know next time you go out (you too rick!) and i might have to take you up on that offer for the time being haha

i keep thinking about how great it would have been to forget something in my jeep and walk back just 2 minutes after i parked it (it was stolen 3 minutes after it was parked) and see the ******* ****ing with it. he'd be on the ground faster than he would realize what had happened. better yet, my girlfriend carries a mean knife (yes, legal) in her purse, and i KNOW she would be willing to use it to protect us/our stuff too. he'd get his *** kicked by me AND my girl hahaha. judging by how the mirrors were moved when i got into it today, he was a short **** too!
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #94
04WJchick
2004 WJ 

Quote:
I KNEW you would say that, to which I can only say, "What, you don't think a large portion of the people in Memphis - or TN as a whole - don't listen to country music??"
Actually most of the downtown/Beale scene is far from country. I wouldn't be able to survive in a place where it was mostly country crap. I've lived here for years and it's not what I expected.

Quote:
According to the new Jeep commercials, Wranglers are for women after they get their hair done at the salon.
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:59 AM   #95
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Actually most of the downtown/Beale scene is far from country. I wouldn't be able to survive in a place where it was mostly country crap. I've lived here for years and it's not what I expected.
Scene? What scene? I'm just talking about what people listen to. Nothing scenic about that! You tell me all those pickup trucks driving around are not listening some country?
Unread 12-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #96
mattiacono
2003 TJ Wrangler 

ya i will let you know next time i make a run
sorry if i missed it but what was the final damage report?
mattiacono is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #97
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
thanks. it definitely could have been way worse, thats for sure.

thanks man.. let me know next time you go out (you too rick!) and i might have to take you up on that offer for the time being haha

no prob my seats are more comfy than matts haha

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #98
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiacono View Post
ya i will let you know next time i make a run
sorry if i missed it but what was the final damage report?
hard top, doors, and stereo all stolen. the jeep sat out in that big storm we had monday and the interior is all soaked. ripped rear seat, a couple little scratches from them (what looks to be like) sliding my hard top off, busted tailgate key hole, stolen CD case full of CDs, and of course the stolen gifts. they also unbolted my cb antenna, apparently they didnt know it had a quick disconnect. funny thing is they put the antenna/coax/mount all back into my jeep for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet88 View Post
no prob my seats are more comfy than matts haha
haha actually i wouldnt doubt that. the TJ seats are starting to bug me cus of my back.
Unread 12-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #99
90SaharaJeep

Quote:
hard top, doors, and stereo all stolen. the jeep sat out in that big storm we had monday and the interior is all soaked. ripped rear seat, a couple little scratches from them (what looks to be like) sliding my hard top off, busted tailgate key hole, stolen CD case full of CDs, and of course the stolen gifts.
That ****in SUCKS! so it looks like they did steal it for the Jeep and not the gifts. Feel so bad for you. Is the insurance going to give you enough back to buy your doors/top and stereo?

LoJack that Jeep!
90SaharaJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #100
04WJchick
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Scene? What scene? I'm just talking about what people listen to. Nothing scenic about that! You tell me all those pickup trucks driving around are not listening some country?
LOL oh, you meant THOSE guys. The ones with the mullets... hahahaha

Quote:
Unread 12-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #101
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
LOL oh, you meant THOSE guys. The ones with the mullets... hahahaha
Isn't that the State Hairstyle??? (:
Unread 12-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #102
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Insurance better be covering it all, that's why I pay for full coverage! I'll be meeting with them tomorrow...joy.
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #103
mattiacono
2003 TJ Wrangler 

haha speaking of my seats i broke my seatbelt the other day so i was hoping maybe rick has 2 open seats? lol
if you need a headunit i have a stock one sitting in my room and i also may be able to get you a great deal on a pioneer that my friend used for like 2 months.
mattiacono is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #104
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

i might take you up on that offer depending on what goes down tomorrow with insurance.. i'll let you know hopefully by the weekend (got my fingers crossed).
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #105
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
so i went christmas shopping with the girlfriend today. she spent about $250 at tillys getting gifts for her family for christmas. we went out, put the bags in the jeep, and drove down to sports chalet so i could get new boots. locked the jeep up, went inside for 45 minutes, came out and the jeep was gone. those mother****ers had to of been watching us put bags of gifts into the jeep and followed us. the security cams showed us park at 11:40, go into sports chalet, and the jeep was driving away at 11:43. 3 minutes after we got out of my jeep someone else was in it and driving away..with me no more that 200 feet away and inside the store. im so ****ing pissed. if i happened to go out and see the ******* doing it, he'd be picking his teeth up with broken fingers. police report filed, insurance notified, its all being taken care of. i just needed to vent.

how ****ed up. you cant even go ****ing christmas shopping in todays society without some ******* ****ing pricks ruining **** and ripping you off. mother****ers. its such bull****.

this year has been horrible for me. some of you might remember about how i got rear ended back in august.. yea i still have back problems from that too. got the jeep back from getting "fixed," had to bring it back in to get REALLY fixed, then a month later it gets stolen from me. ****.

happy holidays everyone, really.
That really sucks. Look on the brightside though, at least it wasn't modded yet, right?

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.