merry freakin Christmas - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > merry freakin Christmas

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #136
slik_cj7
1982 CJ7 

that sucks man i cought some kids trying to steal my jeep in the Wal-Mart parkin lot a couple weeks ago but i had disconnected the starter before i went in, lucky call on my part.

slik_cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 02:42 AM   #137
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

got a line on a hardtop, hopefully picking it up this weekend for 1700. i was hoping to have my jeep to be able to just go drive and pick it up, but i didnt get a chance to really look at the jeep until today and the ignition was punched. i went ahead and authorized the shop to repair the ignition, and fix the tailgate where they pushed the key cylinder in. my dad's going to try to get his work dumptruck on saturday so we can just throw some furniture pads in and strap the hardtop down.

once i get the jeep back from the shop the fun starts. i also checked out the seat brackets real quick and noticed they had some surface rust on them. hopefully that will clean up, if not the estimate covered new (used) seats.
Unread 12-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #138
MisterO

1700!? Wow that's the cheapest you were able to find?

Damn, around here they go for bout 900-1000. I got real lucky and paid 350 for mine, I tried to buy another for 300 this week but someone beat me to it by 5 minutes.. (Craigslist)

What about doors, find any?
MisterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #139
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

yea 1700 is average here for an LJ hardtop. buy one for me and ship it to me!

no luck on doors right now. before i got the money from insurance i saw a few pairs on ebay/craigslist. now theres none. the only ones on ebay are almost $600/door and pickup only from half the country away.
Unread 12-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #140
Ricochet88
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
got a line on a hardtop, hopefully picking it up this weekend for 1700. i was hoping to have my jeep to be able to just go drive and pick it up, but i didnt get a chance to really look at the jeep until today and the ignition was punched. i went ahead and authorized the shop to repair the ignition, and fix the tailgate where they pushed the key cylinder in. my dad's going to try to get his work dumptruck on saturday so we can just throw some furniture pads in and strap the hardtop down.

once i get the jeep back from the shop the fun starts. i also checked out the seat brackets real quick and noticed they had some surface rust on them. hopefully that will clean up, if not the estimate covered new (used) seats.
justin if you need a hand let me know lol we can find a way to tie it on my grand if you want haha or i have those e150 ford delivery vans but idk if it would fit

R.I.P. TROY EDWARDS "bigbluezj94"
Ricochet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #141
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
And that is reason # 148 on why Kalifornia sucks.
So, if some scum stole your Jeep, would it now be called 'North Karolina'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #142
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

thanks rick. im not sure if it would fit in a van either. my dad might get his work dumptruck so we can at least get it home.

the top is actually right here in laguna beach too so its close.
Unread 12-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #143
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

got the top today. $1700 + $20 for him to actually drop it off at my house since my jeeps at the shop still. gonna buy half doors and bull dawg window sliders next.
Unread 12-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #144
Comanche_

good thing they dident totaly strip it and burn it.

I wonder why they stole it, the hardtop and doors+ gifts couldent have been worth the effort it would take
With more stupid comments? Two retards don't make a right.
Comanche_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.