merry freakin Christmas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > merry freakin Christmas

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

merry freakin Christmas

so i went christmas shopping with the girlfriend today. she spent about $250 at tillys getting gifts for her family for christmas. we went out, put the bags in the jeep, and drove down to sports chalet so i could get new boots. locked the jeep up, went inside for 45 minutes, came out and the jeep was gone. those mother****ers had to of been watching us put bags of gifts into the jeep and followed us. the security cams showed us park at 11:40, go into sports chalet, and the jeep was driving away at 11:43. 3 minutes after we got out of my jeep someone else was in it and driving away..with me no more that 200 feet away and inside the store. im so ****ing pissed. if i happened to go out and see the ******* doing it, he'd be picking his teeth up with broken fingers. police report filed, insurance notified, its all being taken care of. i just needed to vent.

how ****ed up. you cant even go ****ing christmas shopping in todays society without some ******* ****ing pricks ruining **** and ripping you off. mother****ers. its such bull****.

this year has been horrible for me. some of you might remember about how i got rear ended back in august.. yea i still have back problems from that too. got the jeep back from getting "fixed," had to bring it back in to get REALLY fixed, then a month later it gets stolen from me. ****.

happy holidays everyone, really.

Unread 12-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
pokernaked
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear this, Maybe Santa stole it to put on a bigger lift and tires and all that fun stuff

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/so-you-want-tummy-tuck-942018/"][COLOR="Red"]SO YOU WANT A TUMMY TUCK..[/COLOR]..[/URL]
pokernaked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe you are on Overhauling?

Seriously though, that completely sucks, I hope you find the ****ing and kill him.
Unread 12-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxnyj18 View Post
Maybe you are on Overhauling?
Beat me to it

And that really does suck, hopefully you'll at least get the Jeep back in one piece.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

If someone were to steal my Jeep I would find them and wreck their world. They wouldnt be injured, but everything they loved would be taken away from them. I dont play games
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
Bender92YJ

If someone stole my jeep I would send them a thankyou card.
Unread 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #7
CostcoPizza
Fresh Baked

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender92YJ View Post
If someone stole my jeep I would send them a thankyou card.
YJ's
CostcoPizza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I know what you're going through, I had my jeep stolen last January.

Getting angry about it really doesn't help at all. It won't get your Jeep back, it won't get you more insurance money, and it will eat you up inside.

Good luck with insurance, they are a pain in the *** to deal with!
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
Tmoore03
2011 JK Wrangler 

Sorry to hear about that!
Tmoore03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
Timothy_90
1998 ZJ 

I can't believe no one said it yet

Timothy_90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
4XGore
2 chicks at the same time

1980 CJ7 

That's why you need a 30 year old CJ. I'm not sure anyone but me could get my rig started or continue to run.

But seriously, that sucks and good luck on getting it back.
4XGore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
Kota04SXT
2006 WK 

That sucks, man. I've had 2 cars stolen. One never recovered and the other was recovered 2 days later imbedded into the side of a telephone pole. It sucks. Insurance was a PITA to deal with. Is your jeep customized? Might make it easier to find. Hopefully, if nothing else someone took it to joyride it and it will turn up in a few days. Hope your "PC holiday season" lol gets better for you. Maybe you'll get a new rig out of it? That's always a good gift!
Unread 12-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
Jones
Consider the following...

Our first Grand Cherokee was stolen from a Mall Parking lot a few years ago. It was stripped down when the Police finally found it. We had full coverage on it so we basically got a free restoration and the jeep looked better than ever.

Hopefully things work out for the better.
Unread 12-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #14
Mark4883
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Wow, that's really ****ty. I guess there actually is one benefit of living in Wisconsin.
Mark4883 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #15
incagoldjeep

holy crap dude that sucks. like idk wat i would do if that happened to me. i hope they find your jeep man. hopefully those f***ers get caught. i cant stand theives
incagoldjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.