meanest thing you done to a sibling or anyone - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > meanest thing you done to a sibling or anyone

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 10-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
jcooley7
1985 CJ7 

meanest thing you done to a sibling or anyone

Around 1984 when I was 10yrs old my older sister was around 16 an on crutches due to a basketball injury the crutches were the old wooden type, she thought it would be fun to poke me with them. I got my sweet revenge when she was alseep on the couch I took the bolts and nuts out of the crutches legs, she woke up went outside as she was going down the steps she put a little too much pressure on them they flew out from under her she went tumbling down the steps only 3 on them and landed spawled out on the front yard it was great I got a great laugh until dad got home the few hours after that I dont remember everything was fuzzy

jcooley7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

when i was in fairbanks, alaska at college in the freshmen dorms, i pissed on a cooking sheet, let it freeze, then slid the sheet of frozen pee under this pricks door, so when he came back it had thawed out all over his floor.
Unread 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
ZJAndy
2002 WJ 

When i was9, i took my sister's massive collections of new kids on the block posters, albums, and a signed picture and threw them in the pool.
Unread 10-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #4
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjzach View Post
when i was in fairbanks, alaska at college in the freshmen dorms, i pissed on a cooking sheet, let it freeze, then slid the sheet of frozen pee under this pricks door, so when he came back it had thawed out all over his floor.
hahhahahahaha, if true /thread

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

I was babysitting my cousin (around 3-4 years old, I was 13-14) when she and my aunt came to visit one summer. She wouldn't go to bed for her nap. I told her that if she didn't lay down with her eyes shut the EyeBall Eating Monster (EBEM) would pay her a visit and if her eyes were open he would eat her eyes. My parents had bought me a woven Aztec mask in Mexico earlier that year, and after 20 minutes of her laying down, I peered into the room with the mask on. Of course she saw it, and was terrified of sleeping for the next 10 years or so. My uncle is still pissed at me for it. She still talks about the old EBEM, and she's 30 now.
jumbojeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
ImNotStuck
2002 TJ Wrangler 

When I was around 8 and my brother around 10 he would carry this toy truck with him everywhere we went. He was mowing the yard one day and I was mad as hell that they wouldn't let me run the mower so as he came around the house I tossed his toy under the mower. It was the best 30 seconds of my life at the time right up until he kicked me in the nuts with his cowboy boots and caused blood in the sack that got me a ride to the ER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRED99 View Post
I really have nothing in common with majority of you losers to be honest with you, is there an avator in here??? I would love to be deleted from Jeepforum as I drive an Audi now. Thank you and goodbye...
ImNotStuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #7
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotStuck View Post
When I was around 8 and my brother around 10 he would carry this toy truck with him everywhere we went. He was mowing the yard one day and I was mad as hell that they wouldn't let me run the mower so as he came around the house I tossed his toy under the mower. It was the best 30 seconds of my life at the time right up until he kicked me in the nuts with his cowboy boots and caused blood in the sack that got me a ride to the ER...
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
PrinothPro
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I was pretty bad. Here few of good times hehe, I was around 7 or 8 and I was being huge pain in the *** to my sister and I had my old throwing dart set and I was just throwing them at her and one of them found a way to her eye. Lucky didn't damage her eye but need stitches. few years later, I took whole 50 lbs of dog food and spilled it all over in her room. I changed her combo for her locker in HS and I also glued it shut.. and ruined few rolls of photography films when she was taking photography class (that was revenge, she stole many of my photos and turned them in and got good grades for it and I couldn't prove it was mine and I wasnt even in photography class) I did so many things to each other so we kinda are not talking to each other and avoid each other as much as we can. She is in Oregon and I am in MA, as far as we can be from each other.
PrinothPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
Joker741

I broke my sister's jaw when we were younger. I ran into her bike with mine on purpose and she landed right on her chin, 6 weeks of silence. Now, she is a total ***** and I haven't talked to her in over 4 years, aahhhh, more silence.

Oregon State
School of Pharmacy

Sold my 97 TJ, was looking for a TJ Rubicon, but school put that on hold.
Joker741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
bolski
1997 TJ Wrangler 

When I was about 19-20, I was in a band that consisted of some less than reputable folks. We we're playing a show in Baltimore, MD. After the show a homeless guy came up to us and was asking for some change. Out of nowhere, the leader of the band literally just started stomping the guy, with no warning. I was really new to the band and was totally taken back by this. One by one, the rest of the band jumped in and stomped him a little. I held back, trying not to get noticed. Naturally though, this caused me to get noticed. I then did something I'll regret forever - I reared off and kicked this man right in the face and knocked him out. He dropped without a sound and we all jumped in the van and took off. I didn't sleep right for weeks. I'm still pretty bothered by it now, even at 25.

I hope he is ok.
Unread 10-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #11
spife7980
1997 ZJ 

shot my sister in the face with an arrow.

when i was like 6 and her 4 i had an old recurve i could shoot with and wooden arrows with the tips lopped off flush. i had my targets set up in the back yard on the swing set or something and she got on it so i couldnt shoot the targets so i launched one at her (mind you this was at say 30 yards with a thin recurve bow i could barely get stretched to 1/4 draw, so it was an impressive shot) and got her square in the cheek bone. luckily i didnt hit her an inch up in the eye.

i felt really bad and troubled after i hit her (along with an *** whooping) but i guess i never figured i would hit her.
JCR Stage 2 Sliders, IRO Trans Skid, Carolina Drive shaft, IRO exhaust
spife7980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #12
GotJeeps
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause View Post
"meanest thing you done to a sibling or anyone"

Put twenty rounds into their head after they were already dead.
How is that mean if they were already dead? They couldn't care less.
GotJeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #13
bradthebard
the faux feather finish

2000 TJ Wrangler 

On the way home from church one Sunday I spontaniously turned and head butted the hell out of my sister. I have no idea why.

She cried and my Mom beat the living daylights out of me when we got home.

"...Indeed I have burned the candle at both ends, and it gave off such a glorious light..." - Christopher Hitchens
tales from the bard side
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard View Post
Theology is one hundred blind men searching a dark room for a black cat that isn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schitzangiggles View Post
Atheism is one hundred blind men in a dark room claiming there is no black cat because they can't see it.
bradthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Driving along the road after a HUGE (by SoCal standards) rainstorm... water everywhere. Best friend was sitting beside me, I'm pretty sure we were headed to 7-11 for a super big gulp. Up ahead I saw a woman sitting on a bench waiting for a bus. There was a monster puddle in the gutter in her general area. It was spooky how automatic it was. There was no "hey watch this" or knowing glance between my buddy and I. I just drifted over into the puddle and absolutely buried that poor woman in a humongous wall of water. After going through the puddle I just casually got back into the center of my lane like nothing had happened. The look of shock on my buddy's face was priceless
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #15
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

peed on my brothers pillow a couple weeks ago.
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.