Some say the glass is half empty, Some say the glass is half full, I say "are you gonna drink that?"
Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives.
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Its one of those internet lists that has gone around over the years, I've seen it before.
Pretty sure my girl would just roll her eyes and say "well DUHHHHH its from your obsession JeepForum...who cares" then go on and on about how I'm obsessed or addicted while she checks her facebook for the 300th time that day....
Let me tell you...it's like literally a half hour every morning...she has to sit there and catch up on EVERY SINGLE update on her newsfeed of her 800~ "friends"...then throughout the day...pasted to the screen...and complains when I check JeepForum at most when I'm bored....
Myspace? This thing has been floating around since the invention of email
2003 WJ in Jeep Green Metallic, 4.0/242/4.10's. 4" Teraflex springs w/ RE monotube shocks and IRO short arms, cheap intake w/ amsoil filter, 2.5" hi flow cat and back exhaust, lots of lights and other misc crap.
1. Stay out of the basement and garage. You already have the rest of the house.
1. Throw pillows on a bed are just in the way.
1. If you say there is no such thing as "women's work", then be prepared to cut the grass or change a tire once in a while.
1. We really don't care what's for dinner, we'll eat anything. We ate beer with cereal, moldy chinese food and hot dogs before we met you.
1. We can cook. Spaghetti-os and frozen pizza are food.
1. If you can't go anywhere without being available to text or talk to anyone who calls, don't get mad if "we never talk".
1. Don't yell at us for missing the laundry hamper, then leave your stuff hanging all over the bathroom.