MA car insurance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > MA car insurance

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-29-2004, 09:43 PM   #1
mflave007

MA car insurance

My son recently got his license and bought a 1988 sahara.
I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much it is to insure a new driver in Massachusetts? How much is the down payment?

mflave007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2004, 06:58 AM   #2
doorocks
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mflave007
My son recently got his license and bought a 1988 sahara.
I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much it is to insure a new driver in Massachusetts? How much is the down payment?

Insurance in MA aka" "messytwoshytz", is rated in zones expanding from the major cites (ok all of 2), obviously Boston & Worcester being the highest. Love that no fault plan.

I do believe you get "good driver" discounts over a period of time.

RE 3.5 and all kinds of other relevant goodies, you know winch and stuff.

[COLOR=Red][B]Life is like walking into the No Chance Bar full of Future Darwin Stories........[/B][/COLOR]

More mods than a hillbilly's set of teeth..
doorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2004, 07:59 AM   #3
bono426
2005 LJ Wrangler 

where do you live? how old is your son? im looking for wheeling buddies. i too recently (yesterday) got my licence and now im being forced to pay insurance.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.