lowrider agghhh - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > lowrider agghhh

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-24-2002, 04:48 PM   #1
ebhub

lowrider agghhh

I was cruising along and out of the corner of my eye I saw another jeep.I'm thinking "Cool, lets check it out"This thing had 4 K.C. daylighters on top,a bikini top,tonneu,and curtain,nerf bars.The whole nine yards.Then I saw the wheels and the stance of it.It had been lowered and was riding on low profile tires.I was in horror,but wait it gets worse.Right there on the back above the tailgate was a wing!!!! Thats right, one of those aluminum wings the honda drivers throw on cause their cars are so fast(right!).I could not believe how this guy had ruined this wrangler.It completely baffles me why someone would go to the trouble of lowering a 4x4.What is the world coming to.

ebhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 05:04 PM   #2
BigDaddESean

lol I had a similar experience last week. I was driving in heavy traffic with my doors off (thank god I had the top on cuz about five minutes later I hit a huge thunderstorm) anyway I'm in the left lane and my boss points and goes look at that! I look and in the left lane moving as slow as I was I see a pearl white YJ. I mean EVERYTHING on this thing was painted pearl white. It had no top or doors, and it had little 100 spoke pop out rims with gold spinners and white walls. this thing must have sat about 5 inches from the ground. So I lean out of my non existent door and give a loud, deep and obnoxious "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then we took off but I was there long enough to see his head snap toward my direction.
Unread 04-24-2002, 07:04 PM   #3
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ramp his A$$!!!!!
04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 07:15 PM   #4
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by ebhub:
It had been lowered and was riding on low profile tires.

I think that about sums it up.

Keith
Unread 04-24-2002, 08:18 PM   #5
Alheim
1995 YJ Wrangler 

quote:
Originally posted by ebhub:
It completely baffles me why someone would go to the trouble of lowering a 4x4.What is the world coming to.

THAT'S a good summary!
Alheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2002, 11:18 AM   #6
rollmeover

THE ONLY GOOD THINGS WITH LOWERED WRANGLERS:

Dont need steps to get in.
Dont need to waste money on rocker guard protection.
Still fits in garage.

You might have to put it in four wheel to drive into most parking lots.
[SIZE=1] 318 - 5.2L, Flowmaster Delta 50[/SIZE]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Silver]--- 00 limited WJ ---[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=1] 287 - 4.7L, sotck for now! new purchase![/SIZE]
rollmeover is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.