Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

lowrider agghhh

563 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  rollmeover 
#1 ·
I was cruising along and out of the corner of my eye I saw another jeep.I'm thinking "Cool, lets check it out"This thing had 4 K.C. daylighters on top,a bikini top,tonneu,and curtain,nerf bars.The whole nine yards.Then I saw the wheels and the stance of it.It had been lowered and was riding on low profile tires.I was in horror,but wait it gets worse.Right there on the back above the tailgate was a wing!!!! Thats right, one of those aluminum wings the honda drivers throw on cause their cars are so fast(right!).I could not believe how this guy had ruined this wrangler.It completely baffles me why someone would go to the trouble of lowering a 4x4.What is the world coming to. :mad:

#2 ·
lol I had a similar experience last week. I was driving in heavy traffic with my doors off (thank god I had the top on cuz about five minutes later I hit a huge thunderstorm) anyway I'm in the left lane and my boss points and goes look at that! I look and in the left lane moving as slow as I was I see a pearl white YJ. I mean EVERYTHING on this thing was painted pearl white. It had no top or doors, and it had little 100 spoke pop out rims with gold spinners and white walls. this thing must have sat about 5 inches from the ground. So I lean out of my non existent door and give a loud, deep and obnoxious "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then we took off but I was there long enough to see his head snap toward my direction.

#6 ·
THE ONLY GOOD THINGS WITH LOWERED WRANGLERS:

Dont need steps to get in.
Dont need to waste money on rocker guard protection.
Still fits in garage.

You might have to put it in four wheel to drive into most parking lots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.