lost my jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > lost my jeep

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinAlloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
gibz117

lost my jeep

well, today, on my way home from work, i got pulled over. im sitting there thinking, "what the f, i didnt do anything wrong, and all my lights work" turns out, the girl im buying the jeep from (94 zj with 222,800 miles, for 400 bucks) never renewed the tags. they expired on 6-21-2012, but had a 6-21-09 sticker on them. got impounded, and by the time i have the 400 bucks to get it out of impound and re-registerd, its gonna cost more than 400 to get it out. and i just put a full tank of gas in it too. so if anyone has a sub 500 dollar jeep they are trying to sell that runs, hit me up. i miss her already.

gibz117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wow - it's amazing how efficient government can be when it wants to be.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
AlTheKillerr

Not to sound like a ******* but why didn't you check the tags or renew them when you purchased the vehicle?

Crappy situation though. Hope you find yourself another jeep quick.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Suck dude, but uhmm. Why didn't you already have it registered in your name and get the tags? Hopefully you had insurance

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.