Looking for a classic Arcade game - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Looking for a classic Arcade game

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjohnson

You can probably find one that isn't too expensive. A lot of stand up games are decent priced. Pinball games are what can catch a pretty penny.
In my fraternity house, we have a Mario pinball machine that we payed about 3k for. That thing breaks all the time and requires a lot of maintenance to keep running.

thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Prepare to Qualify!

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #18
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude386 View Post
In my fraternity house, we have a Mario pinball machine that we payed about 3k for. That thing breaks all the time and requires a lot of maintenance to keep running.
If you have the same one I use to have, I ordered all my parts to fix it from FleaBay. The biggest problem I kept having is the ball port at the top left corner kept breaking. After fixing it for the third time, I stuffed some paper in there so the ball would avoid it.
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjohnson View Post
If you have the same one I use to have, I ordered all my parts to fix it from FleaBay. The biggest problem I kept having is the ball port at the top left corner kept breaking. After fixing it for the third time, I stuffed some paper in there so the ball would avoid it.
We have this one:

The problems we mainly have are with the flippers not working and the tilt sensor getting stuck because some people like to cheat. In the past 4 years, we have replaced the flippers 15 times. We usually get the solenoids from ebay, but we also have a pinball store nearby called Dr. Scotts. Dr. Scott will sometimes come and fix it if we could not fix it.
thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

HAHA, that's the same one I had! I just sold it a few months back. I never had problems out of the flippers, or the tilt. I do imagine that yours sees a lot more action than mine.
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #21
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Theres a place in Rock Hill, SC that sells arcade games.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #22
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude386 View Post
We have this one:

The problems we mainly have are with the flippers not working and the tilt sensor getting stuck because some people like to cheat. In the past 4 years, we have replaced the flippers 15 times. We usually get the solenoids from ebay, but we also have a pinball store nearby called Dr. Scotts. Dr. Scott will sometimes come and fix it if we could not fix it.
Check out Suzo Happ for parts. That's where I get all my,parts for the pins at work. Also if you really want to you can remove the tilt plumb pretty easily. The. You can tilt the machine without triggering its tilt mode. Had to do that with our Corvette pinball at work cause something shorted on the tilt circuit and it kept tilting for no reason.

And anyone looking for info on any arcade game in future that may come across this can check out KLOV or the killer list of video games website. They have info on every arcade game ever produced, not to mention PDFs of the original manuals, artwork, etc.
Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #23
2010Rubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

The 1980's was the golden era of video games. One of my favorites was "California Games" by Epyx. Sometimes I wish that I still had a C64 just to play that game.

2010Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.