little things that make a difference! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > little things that make a difference!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-25-2005, 04:58 AM   #1
99jeeplover

little things that make a difference!

hey guys,

It turns out that ive got about $400 from christmas which is awesome.

I want to spend this cash on my jeep, so this thread is about little things (under $100) that have made a difference to your jeep. Please state what you brought and why you like it so much. Why is has been such a 'bang for the buck'

cheers

Will

99jeeplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

I get annoyed quickly, and things like dumping the contents of my glove box on the floor to reach the fuse box are particularly annoying...

So, the dome light defeat switch kit is much appreciated if your doors come off regularly, or you want to sit with the doors open without the beep beep beep playing while the radio is on....

Then having a nice clear sound on the stereo is good, and tapes suck, so I'm using the MP3 player adapter from Quadratec... It's the one that's about $70. Works very well. If you use a non-Ipod MP3 player then it's highly recommended. If you have an Ipod, then there are other adapters that let you use your head unit's controls on the Ipod through the CD changer connection.

And finally I hate not having the right tools, so a full set of Torx bits is a must have for any new Jeeper. Quadratec again has a nice rack of torx bits for about $25 if I remember right...

I don't have the part numbers with me at the moment, sorry.

JKS disconnects for the swaybar are slightly over $100 but well worth every dollar....

Look at what you need and find the product that does what you want
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2005, 05:48 AM   #3
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
High lift jack. 60 bucks.
Unread 12-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
blue_jeep_wra

thats what my older brother got me for xmas
blue_jeep_wra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2005, 01:59 PM   #5
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_jeep_wra
thats what my older brother got me for xmas
Just don't underestimate the safety issues that go along with it, so you get to see many more christmas days to come...
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2005, 03:01 PM   #6
99jeeplover

i dont think i want a high lift jack because my jeeps stock lol

hmmm
99jeeplover is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.