For the liberty minded- not jeep liberty.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > For the liberty minded- not jeep liberty....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
RockScar
1984 CJ7 

For the liberty minded- not jeep liberty....

Have any of you guys heard of the Free State Project? I've been reading up on what they're doing up in New Hampshire for a while, and I'm just about to the point to where I commit to moving up. The FSP's biggest problem is getting the word out, so I thought I'd throw it up here in case any like-minded people might be interested. It's been endorsed by Ron Paul, and from what I hear NH has some decent wheeling and fairly lax vehicle codes.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.