The Letter X - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The Letter X

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Reply
Unread 09-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #1
vindicated
Did you miss me?
 
vindicated's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Posts: 1,464
The Letter X

I feel sad for the letter X. I mean, I know it get's used in the cool words like sex, t-rex, buxom, hot wimminz whose name is Lexie, axle, exit (you know for butt secks), saxophone (because if you can play it, you'll get sex), and the list goes on.

But there are very few usable words that start with X. Not only that, he can't even be important enough to stand out at the end, he's got to have those whores Y and Z lording over him. **** you Z. You get to be in Zebra, which is awesome, and Y is really just a referee to make sure X doesn't kick Z's ***.

I for one, think it's bull****. I firmly believe X would take his rightful spot if jerk ball drug companies hadn't used him for Xanax. Now he's all calm and someone needs to help him out.

And I think X should be given his rightful place at spot number twenty six.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard
Vin's so hard core, he drinks the whole jug of STFU and then has a three hour conversation about it.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
bhikku
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: SLC, utah
Posts: 447
There was a pretty kickass band called X, and a wrangler trim level, but beyond that i guess it did get shafted. sad...
__________________
2004 Rocky Mountain Edition Wrangler
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
vindicated
Did you miss me?
 
vindicated's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhikku View Post
...and a wrangler trim level
I forgot about that, and I haz one!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard
Vin's so hard core, he drinks the whole jug of STFU and then has a three hour conversation about it.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy
 
PM Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
Posts: 1,097
Xavier University, my alma mater. X is very prominent around here.
__________________
During Awards shows, why do they show reaction shots of Daft Punk?
PM Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
Scout734
...is this real life?
 
Scout734's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Oz
Posts: 247
X is cool... X always marks where the treasure is buried on the pirate maps
__________________
happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
R. Goodman



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1


Yellow Jeep Club member #734
Scout734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #6
Budke
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Orange Park, FL
Posts: 1,590
I did X once. It was the greatest experience I've had thus far.

sent using the force
__________________
04 TJ- Short Bus

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #7
Truck633
GO ONE MORE!!
 
Truck633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 1,481
ten times is my limit
__________________
____________________________________________
You don't need a parachute to skydive... You need a parachute to skydive TWICE!!!

Up here - we go by results, when you preached, people slept. When he flew, people prayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
It's like dads new mistress. You hate her until you see her boobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionakana View Post
I bet the new bike riding monkey will pedal a lot faster!
Truck633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
Nuthin
Curses! Foiled again!!
 
Nuthin's Avatar
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 7,396
Xenophobia, comes to mind. Mostly because it's gotten REALLY prevalent for some reason.
__________________
Quote:
--Please put my quote in your signature. Love, 'Shux
--I'd rather have that than tapwater you can light on fire. - Lone Jeeper
--You're doing it wrong. - Cause --I don't care. At least I'm doing it. - AKABOB
"The minute you hear ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’, watch out…because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you’re free.” Jacque Fresco

Tread Lightly - Stay the Trail
Wardrobe by Levi, makeup by Chance, hairstyle by Wrangler
Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #9
Nuthin
Curses! Foiled again!!
 
Nuthin's Avatar
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 7,396
Xeriscaping is great if you live in the high desert, like I do.
__________________
Quote:
--Please put my quote in your signature. Love, 'Shux
--I'd rather have that than tapwater you can light on fire. - Lone Jeeper
--You're doing it wrong. - Cause --I don't care. At least I'm doing it. - AKABOB
"The minute you hear ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’, watch out…because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you’re free.” Jacque Fresco

Tread Lightly - Stay the Trail
Wardrobe by Levi, makeup by Chance, hairstyle by Wrangler
Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #10
phitmein
Web Wheeler
 
phitmein's Avatar
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 2,108
I have a tricked out 1980 Yamaha XT 500 that I have ridden in 26 US states and 7 Canadian Prov . ?
phitmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #11
91YJ4X4
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by phitmein
I have a tricked out 1980 Yamaha XT 500 that I have ridden in 26 US states and 7 Canadian Prov . ?
Pics?
__________________
THE OFFICIAL TRAVELING JEEP
91YJ4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #12
Scout734
...is this real life?
 
Scout734's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Oz
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post
Pics?
That may take awhile..... Phit's on dial-up
__________________
happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
R. Goodman



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pMoh1wBKk&NR=1


Yellow Jeep Club member #734
Scout734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #13
Grape Ape
Web Wanker
 
Grape Ape's Avatar
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere and nowhere all at once.
Posts: 1,178
Now why would you think the X is left out. First we would not know how to properly place our hands during chest compressions without the xyphoid process. We would not have the great xantham gum to thicken commercial foods, even better xantham gum is like beer in that it is a byproduct of fermentation. Plus how would we know where to sign on a contract, sign at the x. Plus if you are illiterate X is the only accepted letter that you can use to sign your name on a contract. And one word you forgot which both starts and ends with x yep the xerox. Without it we wouldn't have those freshly copied papers that smelled so good. As Scout mentioned x leads us to the treasure and to help you find the greatest treasure all you have to do is look for 3 of them treasure map markers the famous XXX. Plus how would we be able to drive our awesome vehicles off road without the x in the middle of some 4's yep 4x4 is the place to be.

So the x is not the lowly letter you claim it is. X is a special letter who doesn't waste any time with idiotic words it sifts through the flotsam and chooses only words that are worth putting its mark on. The only thing I can even think of that the x allowed itself to be used on that is a disgrace to the letter x, well and to anything else decent and good is the XJ. Good lord was that a mistake that slipped bast the awesome x checker.
__________________
The Final Salute


EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #14
vindicated
Did you miss me?
 
vindicated's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuthin View Post
Xenophobia, comes to mind. Mostly because it's gotten REALLY prevalent for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuthin View Post
Xeriscaping is great if you live in the high desert, like I do.
I had to google both words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
Now why would you think the X is left out. First we would not know how to properly place our hands during chest compressions without the xyphoid process. We would not have the great xantham gum to thicken commercial foods, even better xantham gum is like beer in that it is a byproduct of fermentation. Plus how would we know where to sign on a contract, sign at the x. Plus if you are illiterate X is the only accepted letter that you can use to sign your name on a contract. And one word you forgot which both starts and ends with x yep the xerox. Without it we wouldn't have those freshly copied papers that smelled so good. As Scout mentioned x leads us to the treasure and to help you find the greatest treasure all you have to do is look for 3 of them treasure map markers the famous XXX. Plus how would we be able to drive our awesome vehicles off road without the x in the middle of some 4's yep 4x4 is the place to be.

So the x is not the lowly letter you claim it is. X is a special letter who doesn't waste any time with idiotic words it sifts through the flotsam and chooses only words that are worth putting its mark on. The only thing I can even think of that the x allowed itself to be used on that is a disgrace to the letter x, well and to anything else decent and good is the XJ. Good lord was that a mistake that slipped bast the awesome x checker.
Epic Grape.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard
Vin's so hard core, he drinks the whole jug of STFU and then has a three hour conversation about it.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
dooboy2112
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission Viejo, Ca
Posts: 2,821
The best movies are rated X
__________________
2000 Grand Cherokee Limited
2000 Wranger Sport SOLD
1979 Wagoneer SOLD
dooboy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.