JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   The Letter X (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/letter-x-1572052/)

vindicated 09-06-2013 07:07 AM

The Letter X
 
I feel sad for the letter X. I mean, I know it get's used in the cool words like sex, t-rex, buxom, hot wimminz whose name is Lexie, axle, exit (you know for butt secks), saxophone (because if you can play it, you'll get sex), and the list goes on.

But there are very few usable words that start with X. Not only that, he can't even be important enough to stand out at the end, he's got to have those whores Y and Z lording over him. **** you Z. You get to be in Zebra, which is awesome, and Y is really just a referee to make sure X doesn't kick Z's ***.

I for one, think it's bull****. I firmly believe X would take his rightful spot if jerk ball drug companies hadn't used him for Xanax. Now he's all calm and someone needs to help him out.

And I think X should be given his rightful place at spot number twenty six.

bhikku 09-06-2013 07:12 AM

There was a pretty kickass band called X, and a wrangler trim level, but beyond that i guess it did get shafted. sad...

vindicated 09-06-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhikku (Post 15878123)
...and a wrangler trim level

I forgot about that, and I haz one! :cheers2:

PM Thor 09-06-2013 07:40 AM

Xavier University, my alma mater. X is very prominent around here.

Scout734 09-06-2013 08:22 AM

X is cool... X always marks where the treasure is buried on the pirate maps

Budke 09-06-2013 08:28 AM

I did X once. It was the greatest experience I've had thus far.

sent using the force

Truck633 09-06-2013 09:44 PM

ten times is my limit

Nuthin 09-06-2013 11:34 PM

Xenophobia, comes to mind. Mostly because it's gotten REALLY prevalent for some reason.

Nuthin 09-06-2013 11:35 PM

Xeriscaping is great if you live in the high desert, like I do.

phitmein 09-06-2013 11:56 PM

I have a tricked out 1980 Yamaha XT 500 that I have ridden in 26 US states and 7 Canadian Prov . ?

91YJ4X4 09-07-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phitmein
I have a tricked out 1980 Yamaha XT 500 that I have ridden in 26 US states and 7 Canadian Prov . ?

Pics?

Scout734 09-07-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 (Post 15881756)
Pics?

That may take awhile..... Phit's on dial-up

Grape Ape 09-07-2013 08:36 AM

Now why would you think the X is left out. First we would not know how to properly place our hands during chest compressions without the xyphoid process. We would not have the great xantham gum to thicken commercial foods, even better xantham gum is like beer in that it is a byproduct of fermentation. Plus how would we know where to sign on a contract, sign at the x. Plus if you are illiterate X is the only accepted letter that you can use to sign your name on a contract. And one word you forgot which both starts and ends with x yep the xerox. Without it we wouldn't have those freshly copied papers that smelled so good. As Scout mentioned x leads us to the treasure and to help you find the greatest treasure all you have to do is look for 3 of them treasure map markers the famous XXX. Plus how would we be able to drive our awesome vehicles off road without the x in the middle of some 4's yep 4x4 is the place to be.

So the x is not the lowly letter you claim it is. X is a special letter who doesn't waste any time with idiotic words it sifts through the flotsam and chooses only words that are worth putting its mark on. The only thing I can even think of that the x allowed itself to be used on that is a disgrace to the letter x, well and to anything else decent and good is the XJ. Good lord was that a mistake that slipped bast the awesome x checker.

vindicated 09-08-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuthin (Post 15881354)
Xenophobia, comes to mind. Mostly because it's gotten REALLY prevalent for some reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuthin (Post 15881357)
Xeriscaping is great if you live in the high desert, like I do.

I had to google both words. :laugh: :pout:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grape Ape (Post 15881905)
Now why would you think the X is left out. First we would not know how to properly place our hands during chest compressions without the xyphoid process. We would not have the great xantham gum to thicken commercial foods, even better xantham gum is like beer in that it is a byproduct of fermentation. Plus how would we know where to sign on a contract, sign at the x. Plus if you are illiterate X is the only accepted letter that you can use to sign your name on a contract. And one word you forgot which both starts and ends with x yep the xerox. Without it we wouldn't have those freshly copied papers that smelled so good. As Scout mentioned x leads us to the treasure and to help you find the greatest treasure all you have to do is look for 3 of them treasure map markers the famous XXX. Plus how would we be able to drive our awesome vehicles off road without the x in the middle of some 4's yep 4x4 is the place to be.

So the x is not the lowly letter you claim it is. X is a special letter who doesn't waste any time with idiotic words it sifts through the flotsam and chooses only words that are worth putting its mark on. The only thing I can even think of that the x allowed itself to be used on that is a disgrace to the letter x, well and to anything else decent and good is the XJ. Good lord was that a mistake that slipped bast the awesome x checker.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Epic Grape.

dooboy2112 09-08-2013 10:54 AM

The best movies are rated X


The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.