Lets talk Cigars - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Lets talk Cigars

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #16
troy32323
2010 JK Wrangler 

Padron madoro is by far my favorite cigar and ironically one of the less expensive cigars. They are not very pretty but very consistent. They are more of a full body cigar. I smoked some very expensice cigars but think the padrons have an amazing flavor not found in any other cigar.

Tatuaje brown label are incredible when you get a good one. They are expensive and very inconsistent but really good when you get a good one.

troy32323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
Bojeepus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taythegibs View Post

i need to go get some butane and a hygrometer... off to the store!
skip the butane and light it off with a wooden match, and only a wooden match
Bojeepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #18
tmtmtl666
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Don't mind the cigar snobs. Explore, experiment and have fun. You will eventually find your favorites and settle in.

I don't know if I would advise buying a sampler like the Po' Boy. Being new to cigars I would hate for you to get a dog rocket in that sampler and it turn you off completely. Don't forget about factory 2nds from the major manufacturers. They are cigars that did not make the cosmetic grade but the cigar is the same as the ones they sell for full price. It is a good cheaper option.

John
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:39 AM   #19
Fireman4X4
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
skip the butane and light it off with a wooden match, and only a wooden match
X2

And John I agree with you. Factory seconds are a great way to get some real good cigars at a great price.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #252
1994 YJ with lots of fun stuff
2003 KJ Bone stock piece of junk[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Fireman4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Opus X
Hemingway
Ashton VSG
El Rico Habano
and last but not least, Cubans

Those are my top 5 picks. I have two Opus "A"s aging in the humidor.
SDDAVE is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
UZI4U
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I like Onyx, Tabak Especial, Diablo and the Kahlua (not made any longer, but I still have some). For a good, all around general purpose cigar (mowing the lawn, shooting, off roading, etc.) sweet Factory 59 Throwouts and Cuban Reject Maduros are hard to beat for the price.
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #22
CRider74
1996 XJ Cherokee 

If ya'll are lookin for a cigar forum minus the snobs (not sure which one you're referring to), feel free to check out cigar-mafia. It's a great group of guys, many of whom I've actually met over the last few years. It's not huge like some of the forums out there, but there's plenty of information and good folks.

I've got poker in a few hours here...gotta pick out a few sticks for tonight yet methinks I agree on the Padron's, the '64 being my favorite from them as it's just about perfect every time.
Unread 11-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #23
ejeeperguy
1982 CJ7 

Best one I ever had was a real Cuban while in the Desert.It was 05:00 hours.The F16's were taking off for the days missions and I was given this cigar by a Brit that I was Serving with.We watched the fighters take off,talked about home,and family enjoying a coffee and the cigars.The sun was just coming up and it was not hot yet.( well 90 was what I was calling not hot.)
ejeeperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #24
tmtmtl666
2000 XJ Cherokee 

X2 on the Cuban Rejects. A damn good cigar for 2 bucks.

John
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #25
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

I am usually smoking either an A Fuente maduro, Romeo y Julieta or a Punch. On occasion I will have a nicer one but those ones are usually good enough for me. I want to try one of the CAO's now.
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #26
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

im not sure about the others but the CAO Black was nice! im not ready to buy any boxes yet, i want to stick with samplers and singles till i know what i like thats why the 30 for $30 sampler sounds good to me, even if i dont like ten of them i will still have enjoyed the others.
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #27
DbLTap
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I personally like la flor double maduro..
Caine is also a good smoke.
DbLTap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #28
Lamont_24
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Mmmm cigars...
[COLOR="Indigo"]Purple Jeep Club member #13[/COLOR]
Lamont_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #29
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

My favorite, by far, for an awesome, but "budget" stogie, is a PUNCH rare corojo. Also love anything rolled by a. fuente.Hell, it's all good to me. I do enjoy cigars lit by butane or matches much better than a bic, etc. however.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #30
bigrubbers4x4

my favorite by far has to be the makers mark cigar. if you ever get the chance to pick one up i guarantee you wont be disappointed.
bigrubbers4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.