Let's see pics of your Kayak related Hobby - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Let's see pics of your Kayak related Hobby

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #61
CrawlingForward
Rookies Happen.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

95 YJ, Rio Grande - The Wannabe Sleeper Wheeler
2010 JKU, Islander Edition - The Burly Stock Overlander

- North Shore Jeep Club -
Build/Wheel/Break/Educate/Upgrade/Repeat
CrawlingForward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #62
SpoiledRotten
2000 TJ Wrangler 

That looks like a crawded Jeep!
Christian Jeepers _ Member #2
United Four Wheel Drive Association _ Member
National Rifle Association _ Member
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #63
RubiLongSox
2006 LJ Wrangler 

last summer
jeep-boats.jpg

Unread 04-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #64
luisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

test ride out for the trailer so much easier. Didn't move but still need to figure out a proper cradle to really hold her in.

all rigged up with my new rudder
luisi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2014, 06:24 PM   #65
muddr1
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I have been looking for an old boat trailer to modify, but people want tons of money for a rusted out pok.
SO I might go the harbor freight route, and modify that, Probably be better off in the long run though .

So heres another question, I just bought a yak, very excited to get out. But the lakes and ponds are still frozen from the winter from canada. (thanks you guys.)
Question is, what do you guys take with you, I saw in one pic looked like a radio, got me thinking about bringing the ipod. What else do you guys carry with you for a leisure cruise.
Thomas Edison Keep Calm,Chive On
muddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #66
luisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddr1 View Post
I have been looking for an old boat trailer to modify, but people want tons of money for a rusted out pok.
SO I might go the harbor freight route, and modify that, Probably be better off in the long run though .

So heres another question, I just bought a yak, very excited to get out. But the lakes and ponds are still frozen from the winter from canada. (thanks you guys.)
Question is, what do you guys take with you, I saw in one pic looked like a radio, got me thinking about bringing the ipod. What else do you guys carry with you for a leisure cruise.
Thats a HF there. The 4x8 heavy duty one is pretty good.
your second question, ghetto blaster jk, but keep any electronics in a dry bag if they are not already waterproof
luisi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.