let the BASHING begin!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > let the BASHING begin!!!

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 01-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #46
17topless
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm pretty sure a jeep owner installed that winch just to make it that much more ridiculous.

17topless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:11 AM   #47
mpentz1
2005 LJ Wrangler 

before I moved here to Utah, I was in Columbus, OH and saw a h3 that had 'fake' chrome .50 cal muzzles coming out of the hood. Like 8 of em, lining the middle of the hood pointing forward. I rolled my window down and asked what recovery device those were, and the guy says they're not actually real, because it'd be illegal, and that everyone loves them. He smiled and all I saw was metal teeth... like.. the home alone robber type. my wife and I died. he flips the bird and drives off <3

I love America.
mpentz1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #48
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okemos98TJ View Post
that winch! i laughed for a good minute
its for pulling shopping carts out of the ditch

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #49
jvetter03
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
its for pulling shopping carts out of the ditch
your killin' me...hahaha.......the whole office is looking at my desk wondering why i'm laughin!
1999 Wrangler- Locked 8.8, locked D-30, UCF Belly up, 35 Mud Kings on Crager Soft 8's, 4" SL, 2" BB, 1" MML, 1" BL, Adjustable UCA's, Adjustable LCA's, Terra SYE, DC-DS, Smittybilt Tube Fenders, Quick Disco's, Rhino Lined Tub, Neoprene Seats, Marine radio/CB, 4 KC's, Smittybilt XR8[/COLOR]
jvetter03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #50
sheila_the_xj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKiller View Post
theres a lady here in Round Rock (Austin) with a Barbie one that i see all the time. she was even in the news
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2347/...5edc41b225.jpg
sheila_the_xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #51
mcurcio1989
1976 CJ7 

I cannot imagine what type of person would drive that. Any female who would be petty enough to want a all pink hummer would definitely not want to make the leap to get in that.

I have a dana 30 front axle and amc 20 rear if anyone is looking. Both are 3.54, drums, narrowtrack.
mcurcio1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #52
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

that winch is used for lowering the lifeboats. they carry a smartcar in the glovebox.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.