Landpride york rake parts help/ 3pt hitch parts help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Landpride york rake parts help/ 3pt hitch parts help

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Landpride york rake parts help/ 3pt hitch parts help

Hey everyone I just sold a pair of 3 point implements from a previous tractor, however, upon further inspection I need to get a part for the new owner before I deliver and I don't know what the part is called or what to look up to find it hah.

So here it goes, what do you call the "bar" that the endlinks of the 3 point hitch attach too? It has a hole drilled in it so you can attach the catch pin so it cant slide off, and has a large nut followed by a threaded section that gets bolted to the implement itself IE another bolt is mounted and the metal is sandwiched between the two nuts. Its for a york rake so if your trying to imagine what I am talking about its what the end links slide through on either side. Thank you guys.

People need to be a little more trusting, Its not like we are on a convict and rapist forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Upon further reflection I've decided I've had enough of this BS and you are now on my ignore list.

06 Red Wrangler X 6 speed hard top
Ford 8.8 Detroit locked, 4 inches of lift, 33 inch BFG KM2's and some other stuff.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

lift arm pin? They are put into categories by the diameter, but can be different lenghts.

Three Point Hitch--Lift Arm Pins
Ridin' Around is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

here is another good site

PTO Hardware, PTO Adapters & 3-Point Hardware | Northern Tool + Equipment
Ridin' Around is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet thank you so much, i will grab a tape measure and take down the specs so I can find the right one. Name makes sense now that you said it hah.

People need to be a little more trusting, Its not like we are on a convict and rapist forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Upon further reflection I've decided I've had enough of this BS and you are now on my ignore list.

06 Red Wrangler X 6 speed hard top
Ford 8.8 Detroit locked, 4 inches of lift, 33 inch BFG KM2's and some other stuff.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.