Just got back from Buffalo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Just got back from Buffalo

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-31-2001, 09:18 AM   #1
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Just got back from Buffalo

Just came back from Buffalo and man there is a lot of snow!!! When I left there was 73 inches. They got another 10 inches as I was leaving. Did a lot of off roading, and even some bogging (had to pull someone out of a lake) Got to use my new recovery equipment and I broke a lot of stuff (KC light, Rock light, Oxygen sensor, CB, Hilift mount) Most was from being so damn cold. Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2001, 09:50 AM   #2
4X4RSQ

Glad you were able to make it out of there I take it your new tires worked well for you? You didn't happen to bring along any of that snow, did you?

Let us know when the USAF bothers to tell you something
4X4RSQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2001, 11:43 AM   #3
turk

Got pics?

98 JGC Laredo 4.0, 3" lift, Rustys adjustable UCA's & LCA's, Custom K&N intake, high flow exhaust, Jet chip Stage 2 and 32x11.5 BFG TA's
turk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2001, 01:06 PM   #4
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I took some but im not sure how they will come out, the camera was frozen... we shall see
04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2002, 01:11 AM   #5
Ranger

hey Atropine. yea, you got screwed when you paid 15 bucks for that brake lever.

you could have gotten it for $6.99 at www.danscomp.com

but its definately a good lever, i had a set but i sold them and got my new levers (Odyssey Modulevers, 45 bucks for the pair)

That hand throttle thing sounds like fun.

Govenrment Policy: If it aint broken, Fix it till it is.
Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.