JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Just getting the word out.... (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/just-getting-word-out-272407/)

Andy1100 05-15-2006 07:57 AM

Just getting the word out....

Gonna have to see this when it comes out............
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Remoot 05-15-2006 08:30 AM

Sounds like crazy ranting to me..... I know I know there is a group of 5 of the richest men in the world that run everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ERAUTreeTopFlye 05-15-2006 09:03 AM

Big bad corporations... oh no!!! :drool: LOL

These political movies get old fast. This one seems to be excessively on the self-righteous side. Good job film makers... save America by... making a movie??

Andy1100 05-15-2006 09:44 AM

I just had to check and make sure I put up the right link......:confused:

Big bad corporations??? WTF, are you talking about?

Crazy ranting?? Jesus, did you guys even look at the site? Im not really sure where you're coming from?

Primary Objectives

Stop the polarization of America
Stop the domination of the Democratic and Republican parties over our political system
Shut down the Federal Reserve system
Return America's gold to Fort Knox and have it audited
Have Congress and the IRS, in a public forum, reveal the law that requires Americans to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor.
Make computerized voting illegal in all 50 states
Keep the internet free and out of the control of large institutions
Rescind the law called the Real ID Act so Americans never have to carry a National ID Card
Make it illegal to implant RFID chips in human beings
Educate juries to the fact that they have the right to determine the law as well as the facts of a case
Educate juries to the fact that they are not obligated to follow the instructions of a judge
Stop Globalization because it is the path to a one world government
Protect our borders
Restore the environment
Put an end to the Patriot Act

RubiconSS 05-15-2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy1100
I just had to check and make sure I put up the right link......:confused:

Big bad corporations??? WTF, are you talking about?

Crazy ranting?? Jesus, did you guys even look at the site? Im not really sure where you're coming from?

Primary Objectives

Stop the polarization of America
Stop the domination of the Democratic and Republican parties over our political system
Shut down the Federal Reserve system
Return America's gold to Fort Knox and have it audited
Have Congress and the IRS, in a public forum, reveal the law that requires Americans to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor.
Make computerized voting illegal in all 50 states
Keep the internet free and out of the control of large institutions
Rescind the law called the Real ID Act so Americans never have to carry a National ID Card
Make it illegal to implant RFID chips in human beings
Educate juries to the fact that they have the right to determine the law as well as the facts of a case
Educate juries to the fact that they are not obligated to follow the instructions of a judge
Stop Globalization because it is the path to a one world government
Protect our borders
Restore the environment
Put an end to the Patriot Act

I like that list. Not big enough though.

Andy1100 05-15-2006 10:03 AM

That's what I thought.... looks to be a very informative flick.

Remoot 05-15-2006 10:05 AM

I'll admit it I didn't read the whole site I only watched the three movie trailers and I still think it's a bunch of crazy ranting. I don't agree with the points they make so I don't feel there is a need to read on....so this is what I think of that site, no offense to you or your beliefs of course..

THERE IS NO GOV'T CONSPIRACY

Andy1100 05-15-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHTJ
I'll admit it I didn't read the whole site I only watched the three movie trailers and I still think it's a bunch of crazy ranting. I don't agree with the points they make so I don't feel there is a need to read on....so this is what I think of that site, no offense to you or your beliefs of course..

THERE IS NO GOV'T CONSPIRACY

Now that I can respect.:thumbsup: Your opion although it may differ from mine.

grogie 05-15-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHTJ
Sounds like crazy ranting to me..... I know I know there is a group of 5 of the richest men in the world that run everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well then Bill Gates must be one of them... :rofl:

Windozs... :eek:

walter_da_jpr 05-15-2006 01:32 PM

I am so sick of electronic/digital political rants. Whatever happened to large scale demagogue speeches?:rofl:

j/k hate both.

mpd8488 05-15-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERAUTreeTopFlye
Big bad corporations... oh no!!! :drool: LOL

He's no blaming the corporations just for being big and evil, he is blaming the government for allowing the large corporations to control the government. Lets face it, politicians are in the pockets of large corporations because they couldn't get elected without their endorsment and money. The exact same thing was hapening at the turn of the last century. If we put our government back into the hands of the people, we will restore our freedoms. The big businesses can still do whatever they want, but business relations to government should extend no further than defense contracts and technology contracts (computers, networks, etc)

The time now is 12:57 PM.