JF new ad campain - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > JF new ad campain

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 09-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
J03_TJ
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

JF new ad campain

Anyone find a way to turn the scrolling ads of the iphone ap, for that matter a way to turn them off on the home pc? Just kind of annoying, was hoping being a paying member there is a way?

J03_TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J03_TJ View Post
Anyone find a way to turn the scrolling ads of the iphone ap, for that matter a way to turn them off on the home pc? Just kind of annoying, was hoping being a paying member there is a way?
You can buy an ad-free version of the AG app. Supporting members used to get ad-free on PC's, not sure now with the new owners. You can always use an adblocker on your browser.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2014, 01:35 AM   #3
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

I don't get them on safari. I was never a fan of the app

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.