Jersey Shore Style? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Jersey Shore Style?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
sgarhaereanh
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i also noticed no one from jersey responded to this kinda funny

sgarhaereanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #17
jdetrich
1988 YJ Wrangler 

and lots of fist pumpin'
jdetrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
helicase50
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Umm poped collar on three layered polos too. And remember shiny lipgloss, not chapstick.

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, I'm a girl, I drive a TJ and like to get it dirty. Yes, I like boys. Get over it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]Live Fun, Ride Fast, Die Pretty ~ Chic Riders M[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=vindicated;11072220]
Did I ever mention I loved you? :kiss:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11072442]Hey! That's my woman you're hitting on there! <:mad:>
[/QUOTE]
Be Jealous
helicase50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #19
BRad704
Nothing to see here...

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I meant more like this

BRad704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #20
isezumi00

Watch this 4 minute video...it covers your 4 major breeds of ****** bag.
isezumi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #21
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRad704 View Post
this should say enough... why on God's green earth would anyone theme a party this way?????

Another kid and I have birthdays 2 days apart, we'll be having a Jersey Shore themed party. Only Heineken and Jager will be served, all males are required to wear ed hardy/affliction shirts, and the girls have to dress as skanky as possible. And the reason to theme a party this way is to dress as ridiculous as possible, and it gives us a reason to FIST PUMP!
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #22
XtrailratedJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
Another kid and I have birthdays 2 days apart, we'll be having a Jersey Shore themed party. Only Heineken and Jager will be served, all males are required to wear ed hardy/affliction shirts, and the girls have to dress as skanky as possible. And the reason to theme a party this way is to dress as ridiculous as possible, and it gives us a reason to FIST PUMP!
Good call Boss

Originally Posted by Durt_Diver:
Those pics might be a little too flexy for this thread. You don't happen to have any pics of your friends xj on a curb by chance?
XtrailratedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #23
rosco1

go to the costume store and buy the ****** nozzle costume. why are you encouraging this type of behavior?
rosco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #24
IBreakStuff
2002 TJ Wrangler 

cover yourself with tan in a can,as previously posted any ed hardy/affliction style t shirt in a extra medium,some sperm blocker sunglasses(you know the kind, those ultra big ones),and fist pump till your arm falls off.
Unread 01-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #25
b3nj4m1n
1997 TJ Wrangler 

and of course the guy from /b/:
Quote:
Hey ******s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than ******* off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "**** off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just **** me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my *****

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." -Mark Twain
b3nj4m1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #26
xltj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Do a google image search for "Guido" and I'm sure you'll find some good material...

Blow our your hair with tons of gel
Fade your hair lines
Sunglasses
Lip gloss
Some sort of big earings that are bling bling
Some sort of chain necklace
Affliction shirt or beater shirt

Jeep: 1999 Black TJ Sahara, 6-cylinder, 4.0L, front dana 30, rear dana 44, 3.73 gears, 3" Teraflex, 15x8 Eagle Alloys, 33x12.50R15 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Bestop Sailcloth top, KC 150w Daylighters, KC 55w fogs, CB radio, 73k miles
Daily Driver: '05 Silver Civic EX Coupe, 4 cyl 5-speed Manual, ~35 MPG, 54k miles
xltj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.