jeepin knives - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > jeepin knives

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #61
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

I always have my CRKT Full Throttle in my back pocket. Thin, combo blade, pocket clip, and assisted open.

In the jeep (and my wife's jeep, and our trailer, and my tool box, and the kitchen etc) I always keep a SOG Powerlock multi tool. Love that thing. Also have CRKT My Tighe in the jeep and trailer. Combo blades for each of them.

ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #62
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HevinDester View Post
When my Flash II's seration gets really dull I'll just send it back to SOG and have them resharpen it for 9$
That is a good option to have, we have a cutlery in my little town that will sharpen for the life of the knife. ( Ontario Knife recently bought them out) I have never used a serrated enough to dull it
Keep posting, I personally like talking & reading about knives.
Unread 01-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #63
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
That is a good option to have, we have a cutlery in my little town that will sharpen for the life of the knife. ( Ontario Knife recently bought them out) I have never used a serrated enough to dull it
Keep posting, I personally like talking & reading about knives.
Same goes for me.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 02:07 AM   #64
BullandTerrier
2009 JK Wrangler 

Smith & Wesson SWAT Knife URBAN CAMO
Unread 01-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #65
CooterBrown

1965 CJ5 

in the event i got tangled in a piece of line and got sucked overboard i would want serated. but other than that i hate em
CooterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.