jeepin knives - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > jeepin knives

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #31
ChrisKent
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Swamprat Rat Trap is my EDC.

There is always a Leatherman Surge in the pass door.

When I go wheeling I toss a Swamprat Waki in the back for clearing brush.

[SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr57/nvsr57_14.pdf"]Motor vehicle deaths: 45,316
Death by falls: 20,823
Death by alcohol-induced causes: 22,073
Firearm Homicide Deaths: 12,791[/URL]
Just sayin'
[/SIZE]
ChrisKent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #32
jeepmansro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Wow, Well all I got is this cool knife from Quadratec, sits on top of the sub box next to the cap there.
jeep-knife.jpg  
Unread 01-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #33
remery829
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Great stuffHere I thought I was just paranoid, My EDC is a CRKT Mirage, in the Jeep:Myerco speedster,Gerber Evo,Swiss Army,Med. & large Gerber Multi-tool, 38 Taurus w/speedloader,and finally a lead filled nightstick.
( I think that's all)
oh if we're going there i carry my G20c, an axe, spade shovel, crowbar, bfh, a hi-lift handle, and some days my 12ga autoloader and .500 s&w

[CENTER][B]vvvthis is what they don't tell you about LCGvvv[/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=]...I went with the lcg method but its never ending be because once you fix one thing something else breaks or needs upgrading...[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][U][COLOR="yellow"]SUPPORT OUR TROOPS[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER]
[URL="http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1283292679-9a7df2f9eebd07dc48f628e4fb5cbc1881910fd4"]City Profile[/URL]
remery829 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #34
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdaJ View Post
One time a lady in the car next to me saw me showing it to my friends and quickly got on her phone. I could tell by her face and how frantic she was she was calling the cops to tell them Im a murderer. Its not like I was doing anything wrong but Im not sure on the legality of carrying a machete next to my seat. Add that with the tendency of Tustin police to over-react and things could get bed. Is it a stretch to say that Ill actually be pulled over and shot, maybe, but not that much.
I just wanted the opportunity to quote someone on a story like this with a username like MurdaJ.
Unread 01-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #35
RedHotChiliDog
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneJeeper View Post
I just wanted the opportunity to quote someone on a story like this with a username like MurdaJ.
what I don't understand is why do jeepers have to have a personal arsenal of weapons in their jeeps at all times?
RedHotChiliDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #36
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
I keep this on my person at all times. SOG Flash 2, assisted opener lockblade.

x23534259845. Plus it passes the water bottle test
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. It’s a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, we’re a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #37
iananderson17
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark4883 View Post
I actually have the exact same knife, excellent quality and HANDY!
I love this thing. It's amazing how many things you can figure out to do with that marlin spike.
Show that to your dad !!
iananderson17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 02:50 AM   #38
CooterBrown

1965 CJ5 

my knives arent really there as weapons. but the 4D maglight and the Glock Model 36 .45ACP is. mainly for bears. haha. at least thats what i tell myself
CooterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #39
callsigncowboy

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUGGE View Post
what I don't understand is why do jeepers have to have a personal arsenal of weapons in their jeeps at all times?
in case an enraged hummer driver appears out of the brush.....duh
Bulit not Bought #65 nightcrew#284
www.chicagoheretics.com
callsigncowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 05:55 AM   #40
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by remery829 View Post
oh if we're going there i carry my G20c, an axe, spade shovel, crowbar, bfh, a hi-lift handle, and some days my 12ga autoloader and .500 s&w
I hear you man, I wasn't trying to be a show-off I think it's very cool that other Jeepers are prepared!
I work in the Allegheny Mts. and drive 35 miles one way, so I bring it with me. The minute you leave something at home is when you need it!
Unread 01-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #41
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ65_JK10 View Post
my knives arent really there as weapons. but the 4D maglight and the Glock Model 36 .45ACP is. mainly for bears. haha. at least thats what i tell myself
How do you like the Glock 36? I've thought about buying one, used to carry a 1911 45acp. Too heavy.
I tell myself similar tales, don't care what anybody thinks, I'm legal and I want it with me
Unread 01-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #42
06slvrrubi
Lovin' Life

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ65_JK10 View Post

and heres a cool little collectible knife by kershaw i found yesterday at the local sporting goods store in gaylord michigan. its really a functional knife its auto assist but kinda small for a utility type knife. but it was on sale. so i figured it was a must have

I have the exact same model Kershaw. It's all black though, nothing special or "Jeep" about it. I've been carrying it everyday for about 6 years. Love it!

2007 Avalanche LTZ
06slvrrubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #43
CooterBrown

1965 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
How do you like the Glock 36? I've thought about buying one, used to carry a 1911 45acp. Too heavy.
I tell myself similar tales, don't care what anybody thinks, I'm legal and I want it with me

yea i hear ya im a 1911 guy my self love 45 and love the gun. but its too hard for my lanky butt to conceal without winter clothes on, so i looked at the glocks. the 36 is a great gun. ive had no problems from it. my dad has the compact glock 45 the number slips my mind. but the 36 has the single stack so you lose in capacity but make up for it in size. and 6 rounds of 45 is enough for any situation i would ever hopefully never be in. the only drawback is it being so small it kicks like a stuborn mule and isnt the most fun gun in the world to shoot. compare it to a snub nosed .357 smith. a chihuahua with a bulldog bark.
CooterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #44
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Nice! I'm kinda stuck with single stacks, I cut off the last joint of my trigger finger when I was a boy, so a double stack screws up my grip. I also play with 45 colt, SA.
Unread 01-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #45
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmansro View Post
Wow, Well all I got is this cool knife from Quadratec, sits on top of the sub box next to the cap there.
have the same one in mine i also carry and axe/hatchet
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.