Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

JeepForum.com Logo Contest

6K views 109 replies 42 participants last post by  CLASH 
#1 ·
Yesterday I asked Keith if he would mind if we had a Jeepforum.com logo contest. Here is his response

Sure, I would not even mind replacing the current logo and could give away a sticker at least to the person who wins, maybe more if I can find something to give. Thanks, Keith
RULES
1. Keep it clean, cause it very well could be the new logo
2. It must say JeepForum.com somewhere on it

Contest will run for a few weeks depending on the amount of logo's submitted.

Ok, show me your best work.

Thanks

#3 ·
I'm not really involved in this process, but I would say post your logo designs here for all of us to see (and possibly) have a say on whether we like it or not.

#11 · (Edited)
Hmmmm,

I think it'd be cool to try to include as many models as possible in it..... or at least most if not all the ones that have a section in the forum.

Or have one that doesn't depict any certain model....

Those do look good though.

maybe something like:

or even

Except done by somebody that has something better than regular MS-Paint ;)

#12 ·
brcomputer said:

maybe something like:

I like that for a logo :cool: However, it might be difficult to do as a sticker :(. Nice work! :)

#15 ·
I like that one too.... we're probably going to like them all b/c they'll all be Jeep related though :D

You're right that might be a cool T-Shirt... and it looks like a good proportion for a bumper sticker too..... (hint, hint)

#19 ·
97TJGUZZY said:
i love the one with the boggers in them
:D
Thanks, I actually made a higer res version that is a little larger & cleaner, but I'll have to post it tomorrow.

And I played around with iron on transfers tonight.... the second "negative" version look cool on shirts....

#21 ·
Here are the bigger ones ....

course they can be shrunk down, but they are a little higher res for making sstickers & stuff :D

I also figured the bolder letters would make them easier to read.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.