The Jeep Wave - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The Jeep Wave

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 01-12-2002, 02:54 PM   #1
Falcone

The Jeep Wave

Ok, having been a Jeep lover most of my life...I have fond memories of the "Jeep Wave". As I echo the feelings of many Jeep owers, it makes me feel like a member of the elite crew. As I have posted recently, I am the new owner of a fabulous '99TJ and have been getting way more waves. In the XJ I have to start the wave (as per the official wave rules) and hope to get a response... rarely getting a reply. I have gotten more waves in the last week driving the TJ than I have over the last YEAR in the XJ... It is kewl to finally be here.

Falcone...

2000 XJ Sport (His)
-3" Superlift
-30x9.5's
-Rusty's Front tow hooks

1999 TJ Sport (Hers)
-ClassIII tow hitch
-30x9.5 Contra's
Falcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2002, 07:33 AM   #2
glm 87 wrangler

Ya know I get more waves in the summer than in the winter.DUH! but still,it reminds me of the movie Fight Club for some reason.Dont ask me why!! I must be tired!!
Unread 01-13-2002, 05:34 PM   #3
manhattanjeep

Round here it is hard enough to get people in other open tops to wave, let alone the XJ's, ZJ's, KJ's, etc. It is a pretty good bet though, that if you see a CJ, they are gonna wave, same with MOST YJ's, but you never know with a lot of the people running stock TJ's. Keep the wave going, maybe someday, every jeep owner will respond.
Unread 01-15-2002, 06:33 AM   #4
Jeep Named Thor

I got the most waves I have ever gotten the other day. Me and a few of my buds (Jeepers who kinda live through my Jeep) all decided it'd be a good idea to put the top down on my "94 TJ...in January! So of course I was respected by all Jeepers, even this candy red CJ 3B. Who gave me the full Jeep wave.
31" BF Goodrich All Terrains
Affectionately named THOR
Jeep Named Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2002, 06:41 AM   #5
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I just carry a shotgun and if they dont wave back...well...you get the picture
04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2002, 09:27 AM   #6
RockJeep
SirRocks'A'Lot

If you wanna get some waves from anytype jeep you drive. go get the sucka dirty. Dirt from your grandma's gravel driveway don't count. A nice coat of slimy, thick Mud, on the jeep, you and the passengers always gets a wave!
later,
bob

Tags
jeep wave , wave

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.