Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep Tries To Show Off

965 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  White92 
G
#1 ·
#3 ·
No wonder insurance rates keep goin up!!! ****ing stupid. Common sense would tell you that "drifting" like that in a vehicle with a relatively high center of gravity that is KNOWN to roll over relatively easily will end in disaster. But hey, at least he made it back on to 4 wheels after the roll!!

#5 ·
Dr. Righteous said:
Congratulations. That is the oldest repost in history.
Give him a break he is a newbie, we are all newbies to this forum at one point or the other, it was funny to watch, and some people might not have had the entertainment of watching that yet, so i thank you for the laugh boost111

#6 ·
DixiesCJ3B said:
Give him a break he is a newbie, we are all newbies to this forum at one point or the other, it was funny to watch, and some people might not have had the entertainment of watching that yet, so i thank you for the laugh boost111
This guy has been banned at least 2x already. He keeps making new accounts on JF to try and promote his website. :thumbdown:

#8 ·
Okay i take back trying to defend him, and yes i too am a newbie so i was trying to stand up for another newbie but if you im not going to after what 98tjsahara said so yes it shows that im a newbie

#9 ·
Jesus H. Christ is this the week of the ****ing reposts or what?

Listen, noobs, unless you added the video yourself, and it's something that you made, its ****ing been seen, about 15 times.

For cryin out loud, did you all just get the ****ing internet?

#10 ·
You all failed to notice the small child ejected from the vehicle shortly after the roll. Watch the video. You'll see the small child being ejected from the vehicle. I'm not kidding a small child is ejected from the video. Watch when he rolls it the small child is ejected from the vehicle after it gets on all 4 wheels. That poor small child that was ejected from the vehicle. I feel bad for the small child that was ejected from the vehicle. I hope the small child that was ejected from the vehicle is okay. I think the small child that was ejected from the vehicle is alright though, because the small child that was ejected from the vehicle had a pretty soft landing.

Small child ejected from the vehicle.

#12 ·
jake7893 said:
You all failed to notice the small child ejected from the vehicle shortly after the roll. Watch the video. You'll see the small child being ejected from the vehicle. I'm not kidding a small child is ejected from the video. Watch when he rolls it the small child is ejected from the vehicle after it gets on all 4 wheels. That poor small child that was ejected from the vehicle. I feel bad for the small child that was ejected from the vehicle. I hope the small child that was ejected from the vehicle is okay. I think the small child that was ejected from the vehicle is alright though, because the small child that was ejected from the vehicle had a pretty soft landing.

Small child ejected from the vehicle.
There was a small child ejected from the vehicle?

#14 ·
Yea but there was no small child ejected from the vehicle:rofl: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.