jeep s ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > jeep s ??

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 01-03-2002, 04:23 PM   #1
KG4PAM

jeep s ??

howdy yall, i am looking at at yj's so when i sell my cj i will be knowledgeable. i searched the NADA website and 2 diferent yjs are listed- "jeep" and "jeep s". would somebody please tell me what these mean? thanks yall!! jairus

KG4PAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2002, 09:34 AM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

First off, why the heck sell a CJ???? To buy a YJ, come on!

However, and I'm not really sure, but your question may refer to a Wrangler (with the 6 cylinder) or a Wrangler S, which came with a 4 cylinder.

That's the most I can think of - if the S is a few hundred less, it may be right.

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2002, 08:28 PM   #3
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The Wrangler S is a 4 banger.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2002, 03:29 PM   #4
MusicMaverick
2010 JK Wrangler 

Don't let that confuse you. Its not just engine size. You can get the normal Wrangler with a 4cyl too. But you had an option to have a 6cyl. With the S model, there was no option, u got a 4 banger. To be correct. The S model is just more stripped down than the normal wrangler. It didnt come with a center hoop cover, there are some other differences but overall it just came with less options. The perfect jeep for a Jeeper on a budjet that couldnt afford to have all the perks. I have a 92' S model and im fine with it. You, being a CJ owner would feel right at home with it.

Past vehicles:
1992 YJ
1997 TJ
MusicMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.