Jeep Firefighter/ EMT's REPORT IN. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Jeep Firefighter/ EMT's REPORT IN.

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 08-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #16
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was a volunteer for 7 years and junior for five years prior. I had to leave the department this year due to medical issues(heart problems). I miss it, especially since I live across the street from my volunteer department and can hear them go to calls all the time. I now dispatch for a local police department so I still can say I work in public safety.

Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #17
03Jeeper

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Volunteer EMR with an ambulance serivce, looking to do my EMT this year. Also work in the oil patch as an EMR.
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.